Suddenly someone bumps into me hard making all the papers in the folder fall out of my hand all over the floor I stare at the ground my hard work all over the dirty ground.

I scoff loud "Jesus fuck watch where you're going" I spat at whoever bumped into me.

I see ahead of blonde hair kneeling on the ground picking up the papers.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry sir it was all my fault I'll pick these up for you," they said but I froze in place my heartbeat speeds up rapidly.

No way...

It can't be him

But I would know that voice anywhere

"Y-Yoongi?" I whispered I hear Namjoon suck in a breath the blonde boy stops moving after hearing me speak.

The blonde slowly looks up and we lock eyes and his warm sharp brown eyes looking into mine again after three eyes I feel my breath get knocked out of my lungs my heart beating so fast it might fly out of my chest.

We just stare for so long at each other which was only probably a few seconds until Yoongi's phone rings knocking us both out of the little trace we were in he looks away and shakes his head.

He is still kneeling on the ground he his picking up the fallen paper with shaky hands.

"U-Uh sorry S-Sir," he said and picked up all the papers and stood up slowly.

I just watch him not believing my eyes he is looking down and hands me the papers I don't take them.

"Yoongi?" I said again I see him tense he huffed and is still looking down.

"I-I gotta g-go there p-paging me...Uh take your f-folders s-sir and I'm s-sorry for being c-clumsy and knocking into you" he said I still don't take the folders back I can't move to see the man I have been thinking about non-stop for three years in front of me again.

Suddenly Namjoon grabs the folders seeing that I'm not moving and stands back behind me.

Suddenly Yoongi bows and tries to leave I snap out of it.

"Wait!" I yelled causing him to freeze I grab his sleeve he is wearing mint scrubs his blonde hair long right at his ears he slowly turns around to look at me brown eyes looking at me again.

"Wait" I whispered and held his sleeve tighter "Don't leave again" I mumbled he sighed and looked down.

"I h-have to go," He said so softly I move to stand in front of him and now the whole hospital lobby is watching us but I don't care at all.

"Stop running away from me Yoongi," I said he looked up at me like he was scanning my face.

"I'm n-not...I really need to get back to w-work" he said and tried to walk away again I grabbed his wrist I feel him get tense at our touch.

"C-Can we talk p-please! Don't I deserve that?! For you to at least talk to me Yoongi!" I spat his eyes widen and he looks around at everyone looking at us then he looks back at me with a glare.

"Stop yelling Jimin this is my place of work and I'm late for my job so let me go right now" he whispered yelled at me glare hard.