Chapter 19

Savannah's POV

I pulled away from him slowly, his eyes fluttering open as he looked at me with confusion radiating deep in his irises.

"What's wrong baby? Is everything okay?" he asked me, a nervousness filling his voice and over taking his baby blues, his hands slowly moving up my arms.

I laughed and shook my head as I climbed off of his lap grabbing both of his hands in mine.

"Come on baby, let's go inside" I said softly, as I pulled him behind me into the house.

I walked into the first bedroom that I saw and walked him over to the bed, pushing him down so he was laying on his back as I slowly climbed my way on top of him, his hands immediately grasping my voluptuous ass as I kissed my way up his chest.

I straddled his lap and grabbed a fistful of his shirt pulling him up so that he was facing me, connecting our lips together instantly as I tugged at the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it off of him throwing it in a heap on the floor.

I pushed against him as he slowly fell back into the softness of the mattress, my lips leaving his as they slowly made their way down his neck and over every inch of his torso before arriving at the waistline of his joggers. I teased him slightly, my hand rubbing against his growing bulge through the thin fabric of his joggers, a low groan leaving his mouth, his body twitching at the sensation.

"Savannah, please baby" he moaned as I looked up at him, his eyes watching my every move intently.

I climbed in between his legs getting up on my knees as I slowly pulled my shirt up my body and over my head, slowly throwing it on the floor. I positioned myself so my lips comfortably grazed his bulge, teasing him more, before I kissed up his body my hardened nipples grazing his skin as I made my ascent to his perfect pink lips.

"Shit baby please" he said breathing heavy, his eyes squeezed shut as I slowly moved my lips on top of his, his soft moans escaping into my mouth.

"Please what Austin" I whispered into his ear, my teeth connecting with the skin of his lobe as I pulled firmly.

"Fuck me Savannah" he said swallowing hard as my lips made their way to his other ear.

"Is that how we ask nicely Austin" I whispered making my way back down to the waistline of his pants as I started tugging at it with my teeth, his fingers grabbing at the fabric as he helped slide them off of his waist.

"Please Savannah, I'm begging you" he said as I firmly grasped his hardened length in my palm, rubbing him hard and slow.

"You want to feel me wrapped around you baby?" I asked, getting in between his legs, my tongue running circles around his sensitive tip.

"Fuck" he said taking in a sharp breath.

"What was that baby?" I teased before running my tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his cock, precum oozing out of his tip that I slowly lapped up with my tongue.

"Savannah, please baby" he said lowly.

I looked up at him, my bottom lip nestled in between my teeth as I slowly started to take his dick in my mouth, letting him hit the back of my throat before I started moving up and down on him quickly, my tongue on his underside the entire time.

His hands quickly grabbed fistfuls of my hair as he tried to take the lead on how fast or slow I needed to go, I eventually caved letting him have control freeing my hands to slide my joggers off of my hips. I quickly pushed two fingers inside of my dripping hole fucking myself while I was pleasuring my man immensely, low groans leaving his mouth. I felt an intensity building in my core as I let my thumb rub vigorously over my sensitive nub, Austin quickly moving my head on his dick as I felt him start to twitch.