Chapter 46

Savannah's POV

"Come on sweetheart, the car is here" Austin said as he held his hand out for me. I walked towards him, lacing our fingers together as he pulled me in close to him, our lips connecting together sweetly as I heard a few people chuckle from behind us.

"Let's go Rico Suave, we have to get you to sound check" Dre said as he walked passed us with a small chuckle Austin's lips curling into a smile as he pulled away from me.

"Looks like you're being paged" I said as we started walking behind him towards the cars. We made our way quickly down the stairs, Austin helping me into the back of the Denali, his hand resting on my curvy backside as I let out a soft laugh and gave him a playful stare over my shoulder.

"Sorry sweetheart, I thought this outfit was going to help keep my under control, but I still can't keep my hands to myself" he said with a smirk as he climbed in behind me and closed the door.

He wasted no time as he grabbed my legs and draped them over his, his right hand resting in the dip in my waist as he pressed his lips softly against mine, the both of us allowing for the kiss to deepen as we parted our lips just enough for our tongues to play with each other, both of us taunting but never pushing it cross that line. I was immediately glad that we were alone in the car, although after today's escapades with getting lost in each other with Smitty and Dre sitting right in front of us I'm almost certain that Austin wouldn't have cared in the slightest if there were other people around.

He pulled away from me after several minutes later, his hand cupping the side of my face as he gently laid his lips over my left eye before traveling small kisses across my forehead, over my right eye, on the tip of my nose and ending with a chaste kiss on my lips. I let out a beautiful string of giggles at his actions, causing him to smile widely with each kiss before he sat back in his seat, his head resting against the headrest as he looked at me.

"You nervous sweetheart?" he asked me with a laugh, his hand moving from my waist to my left thigh as he slowly started to move it over the thick fabric of my jeans.

"Uhm" I said taking in a deep breath with a small laugh. "Yeah" I said shaking my head at him, "yeah I guess you can definitely say that" I said, his face breaking into a small smile as he picked up my left hand in his right and placed a kiss on the tip of my knuckles.

"Just remember Savvi, they already love you. And Dad and Jodie aren't your typical parents. They aren't going to sit you down and ask you what your plans are for your future, why your dating me or in our case married to me" he laughed rolling his eyes. "Which reminds me, why are you married to me?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I am married to you, Austin Richard Post, because we met on one amazing night in a night club in Vegas. The stars seemed to automatically align as soon as we were in each others arms and the universe seemed to applaud as we shared our first kiss. We spent hours talking in the club like we were two friends that were reunited after years being apart. We spent an amazing night together, not even needing to get to know each other more, our vibe like we were a young couple in love" I said to him, his eyes glistening with happiness as he listened to my words as he brought his hand up to caress the side of my face as I continued.

"Then we danced and when we danced it seemed like everything finally felt right, that I finally found the arms that I fit into and the heart that beat in sync with my own and those reasons right there are the reasons why I married you" I said with a smile as he leaned in and put a warm, soft and passionate kiss against my pouted lips.

"I love you sweetheart, more than anyone and more than anything. You are my absolute world and everything I do now I do it for you. You are my priority, you are my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night and everything in between. You support me in my career and only have a desire to see me grow and most importantly you love me for me. The dorky guy who plays Pokémon on Nintendo Switch and gets angry when he loses at Call of Duty, trades and plays a Magic card game, finds joy out of the simplest things in life, is obsessed with Anime... well okay maybe your not as onboard with that as I think but a man can dream" he said rolling his eyes as I let out a small chuckle.