Chapter 2

Flashback- Savannah's POV

"Don't you have a girl?" I asked pulling away from the kiss I had always dreamed of but never in my life thought I would actually receive.

"No baby, the only girl I have is you" he smiled sexily, his gaze connecting with mine as I felt myself helplessly drowning deeper in his icy blue irises.

Part of me felt like he was lying and I should stop everything here and now and continue my night with my friends on our trip to Vegas and forget he was even here. But the other half of me desperately wanted every ounce of what was unfolding before me. After several seconds of thinking I finally let myself cave to my desires as I leaned back in melting his perfect lips with mine.

"You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on Savannah" he smiled, his eyes holding me hostage as I was locked with his gaze.

"Is that what you say to all the girls you meet" I teased, my fingertips rubbing the back of his neck gently.

"Just the good girls" he teased back putting his tongue between his teeth.

"Good girls huh, how are you so sure I'm a good girl" I said biting my bottom lip as I laced my fingers with his.

"Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets that's how I like my girls baby and you look like you'd fit the bill perfectly" he chuckled, his eyes devouring my body hungrily.

She makes her own money, pays her own bills
always stay fly, keeps it so real
but behind closed doors she's a nasty girl behind closed doors she's a nasty girl

He laughed as I started singing to him. His perfect white teeth lighting up his already perfect face. He picked up right where I left off without hesitation.

she got a crazy little figure, nice round ass
walks so proper, talks with such class
but behind closed doors she's a nasty girl behind closed doors she's a nasty girl

"So your a Ludacris fan" I said raising my eyebrows playfully, my hands drifting up the back of his shirt as I slowly ran my fingertips over the soft skin of his back.

"The better question is your a Luda fan?" he asked raising his eye brow.

"I'm full of surprises baby" I winked as I took his hat off of my head and placed it back on his, brushing my lips against his before pulling away.

He immediately took the hat back off and placed it on my head as he gave me
one of the sexiest looks I have ever received from anyone in my lifetime.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.