Chapter 44

I had to shake my head to see if who I was seeing sitting there was really there. I looked around at Dre and Smitty, their gazes looking down at their phones as they were aimlessly scrolling through them, neither of them wanting to look at me most likely because they probably knew what was going to come out of my mouth. I shook my head at them quickly before turning my attention to her sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here Michi?" I asked her, my arms folded across my chest as I looked at her. She was dressed in a black form fitting dress with black thigh high boots on, her long black hair cascading over her shoulders and her hands resting gently in her lap.

"I came back for you baby. I'm ready to forgive you for what happened between us when I had to go back home. I know that you didn't mean to cheat on me" she said as she stood up and started walking over towards me, the heels of her boots clicking against the floor.

My body became tense as I felt her hand grasp my arms as she unfolded them, moving them so they were resting on her tiny hips, her hands resting on top of mine so I couldn't move them from their current place.

"We were in love Austin and you know we were. What we had was different. You don't love that bitch you're with, I know you love me" she said as she leaned herself into me, her lips pressing against mine as I did all I could to move myself away from her.

I broke my hands free from her grasp resting them on her shoulders as I pushed her away from me, a wicked smile on her face as she seductively licked her lips before lacing her fingers in the belt loops of my jeans as she tried to pull me closer to her.

"Past tense Michi, I liked you. Maybe it was borderline love but I most definitely did not love you. Savannah showed me what it means to be in love and for someone to love you and you most certainly did not love me Michi" I said to her, breaking her grip on my belt loops as I walked away from her.

"How could you say that after the things you told me!? After promising to bring me back to you as soon as you could, after still staying with me when I went home, promising me that I would be back to go to Greece with you, asking me to start a family with you. You loved me I know you did!" she said loudly, this time Smitty and Dre's head turning to look at us as if they wanted to make sure they weren't going to need to break something up.

"Things happen for a reason Michi and me not being with you anymore was meant to happen because that girl in my bedroom, the girl I married, she is the girl that I love" I said to her, her face trying to hide its pain as she stared at me. "So please, go back to where you came from and leave us alone" I said, turning around as I walked out of the music room and walked back down to my bedroom, the only thing on my mind was that I needed to tell Savannah what had just happened before someone else got to her and the story got turned into something different.

I walked down the hallway to our bedroom, quickly pushing through the door as I headed towards the bathroom where Savannah was just finishing up her hair. I walked up next to her and grabbed her hand in mine, my eyes looking directly into hers as I squeezed her hand tightly.

"Savannah we need to talk right now" I said to her, her eyes scrunching up in confusion as she started to shake her head at me slightly.

"Austin baby, what is it? What's wrong?" she asked, clearly catching on to my body language as I carefully drug her out to the bedroom, sitting her on the bed as I sat myself next to her. My eyes kept darting to the door, my anxiety churning rapidly in my stomach as I ran my hand over the soft hair that was just starting to grow back on the top of my head.

"Austin" she said to me, her other hand resting on top of our connected ones as she looked at me, waiting patiently for me to talk to her.

"I walked down to the music room when I left here to go talk to Dre, and when I opened the door Michi was sitting inside" I said to her, her face turning a porcelain color as her eyes dropped from mine, the grip she had on my hands starting to weaken as I tried to make up for it the best I could.