Chapter 4

Savannah's POV

The plane landed in Mykonos and it was the picture of paradise I had always thought. The crystal blue waters and white washed buildings, the sun shining brightly, its gleam glistening on the waves of the water.

I could feel the emotion pouring out of this place. A lovers paradise for sure. I stared back at Austin to see him leaning over the back of Kyle's seat chatting happily with he and Emily, Melo standing next to him, her hand rubbing his back slowly.

"Careful Savannah, your monster of jealousy is showing" Tim whispered in my ear.

I looked back at him and laughed knowing he was spot on.

"I'm sorry. This place is just so beautiful. What if he came here hoping to get closer to me and he really ends up fulfilling the real purpose of bringing her on this trip" I said looking at him.

"Well with that look he's giving you right now, I can say your not even close to being correct" he laughed.

I looked back over at him to see his eyes fixated on my body, looking at me intently as if he were undressing me in the very spot I stood. He bit his bottom lip and gave me a wink. 

I shook my head laughing and turned my attention back to Tim as we prepared to get off the plane. I let Tim get off first as I followed him out. We walked down the stairs onto the tarmac, the warm breeze blowing gently through my hair as I looked up at the sky letting the sun tickle my skin.

"You look just like a Goddess Savvi" Austin whispered into my ear, his hand trailing at my waist as his touch sent tingles through every limb of my body.

"It must just be that Greece charm clouding your sight" I laughed, hooking my index finger into his front pocket.

"No Savvi, you always look like a Goddess, being here just makes it much more obvious" he smiled as he locked his eyes with mine.

"Uh Melo, why don't you come with me" Tim said as he saw our connection, grabbing her and turning her around starting to walk her towards the vans waiting to take us to the yacht.

"Austin, come we're leaving" she said glaring at him.

Austin dropped his hand from my waist quickly as I saw Tim connect eyes with Austin briefly as he gave a curt nod.

"Now Melo, how would I be able to tell embarrassing stories of Austin if he's right next to you" he said putting his arm around her shoulders and pulling her away.

Austin smiled as he turned back to me. He, Emily, Kyle and myself the last four on the tarmac.

"Fucking kiss her already Austin, we aren't going to say shit" Kyle laughed.

He smiled as he pushed my wind blown hair behind my ear and wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me in close to him. He leaned down and sweetly connected his lips with mine, our tongues dancing slowly with each other's. After a moment he pulled away slowly.

"I can tell this is going to be a beautiful two weeks with you Savvi" he smiled rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Me too Austin" I said smiling up at him as I stood on my tiptoes to place a small peck on his lips.

"Damn you guys are giving me such great shots" Emily laughed as she took a picture of the both of us.

"Okay I have to ask, are you a photographer?" Austin laughed as he pulled me in closer, my head resting on his chest.

"Yes actually. But don't worry, I won't be sharing them publicly. These are for you two" she laughed.

"You know, I don't know if I would be upset if you did" Austin smiled placing a kiss on my head.