Chapter 35

I woke up the next morning, the sun blaring through the open blinds of our penthouse suite as I nestled my head further into Austin's chest, his arms wrapping around me instinctively as he held me close to him, his lips pressing softly to my head before I heard his soft snores return. I happily laid tangled in his embrace, comfort washing over me like a calm wave gently crashing on the shore letting my eyes flutter closed as his soft breathing became the background music to my already perfect morning.

I don't know how long I laid there, quietly soaking up the peace that was heavily hanging in the atmosphere, my fingertips drawing small heart outlines on the bare skin of his back, the softness of them causing small goosebumps to form on his otherwise smooth skin as I heard small chuckles leave his lips.

"As much as I love how that feels sweetheart, it is also tickling the shit out of me" he said in his raspy morning voice, his left hand quickly coming up to grab mine as he laced our fingers together in an effort to stop the motion.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just trying to be cute" I said quietly, my lips barely brushing against his as I quietly let the words float off of my plump lips before pressing a soft kiss on his. I wasn't expecting anything in return, so to say I was shocked that he held me closer to him was an understatement.

He unlaced his fingers from mine, placing his left hand over the curve in my waist as he pulled me towards him, my right leg easily draping over his waist as he comfortably positioned himself between my legs. I placed my left had on the side of his face as we deepened the kiss, both of our lips moving beautifully against each others, our tongues happily dancing together briefly before we separated them until it was time for them to meet again.

I surrendered my body to him, letting him do whatever he pleased as he gently rolled me over on my back, both of his hands searching for mine as he brought them up to rest softly above my head, his strong hands holding onto them gently as he trailed his lips from my own, moving them ever so slowly over the defined line of my jaw before dipping them to the sensitive skin on my warm neck.

I let out a low mewl as I felt his soft lips move slowly over my skin, his tongue sliding out to meet it momentarily before he'd continue his soft assault, his teeth joining in every so often heightening my already high senses as he added to the pleasure he was giving me from this small action alone.

"Austin" I moaned quietly, feeling him smile against my neck as I felt his hands start to drift down my arms as his lips started to venture lower, his hands working to lift his black carhartt shirt over my head that I happily assisted with, watching as he flung it carelessly to the floor, the only thing seeming to matter now was my nearly naked body laying underneath him.

"Your so beautiful sweetheart, I can't believe I'm the one who is lucky enough to call you mine" he said with a smile, the calloused thumb of his right hand rubbing my cheek gently before he connected his lips to mine again, but only briefly before he worked his way down to my supple breasts.

I relished in his touch, feeling my body squirm against him as he lightly sucked on the hardened peak of my right breast, his thumb and forefinger pulling gently on the left before grabbing what he could in his hand and giving it a tight squeeze, a slight nip and pull accompanying his actions on the right side as I threw my head back into the soft pillow underneath me, the all to familiar feeling of wetness rushing to my core as I instantly became aroused for the man exploring my body like it was his personal treasure map.

His eyes flickered up towards my hooded ones, a sexy smirk forming on his face giving me a small wink before he started kissing further down my body, his lips disappearing into the valley of my breasts, the tip of his tongue lightly trailing its way down the center of my body, his lips barely brushing against my skin, until he reached my naval. He dipped his tongue inside before melting his lips into the soft skin that surrounded it trailing wet kisses on either side while his fingers danced under the band of my boyshorts, pulling them off of me swiftly as they too laid in a heap on top of his black shirt on the floor.