Chapter 6

Austin's POV

"Hey Posty, do you wanna head out of here?" Dre asked walking over to me and Savannah who were in deep conversation on the second set of couches in the VIP area.

I noticed the smirk on his face as he took in the sight in front of him. Her wearing my hat, snuggled in close with her legs dangling limply over my leg. My arm wrapped around her and both of our hands laced together in my lap.

"I'd love to. I think I'm over the club scene now anyway" I said turning my head to look at Savannah as I gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Well it was nice to meet you Austin. This was amazing" she smiled as she let go of my hand.

She took my hat off of her head and gently placed it back on mine, our lips brushing together as my hands wandered up her back trying to push her as close as possible to me.

So many thoughts were going through my head. I knew I had Melo back in the hotel room, but she didn't make me feel like Savannah made me feel and I hadn't even gotten intimate with her aside from kissing her all night. I couldn't let her slip away from me, not yet anyway.

"Do you wanna come?" I asked, pulling away from her with a smile as I tucked some of her soft hair behind her ears.

"Austin, it's a night with the boys. I've taken you away from them enough already" she laughed, moving her legs off of mine as she stood up.

"Well if you don't, I think you're leaving here solo lil' mama because your girl and Kyle don't look like they intend to leave each other anytime soon" Dre said coming up behind her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Alright, let me go see what she wants to do. If she goes, I'll go" she smiled sweetly as she walked over towards the rest of the crew.

"She's sexy as fuck Posty. I don't know if I'd let this one get away" Dre said grabbing onto my shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah I don't know. It feels like I've known her for years. There's just something about her" I laughed finishing off my drink and setting the empty glass on the table.

"I won't tell, your secret is safe with me. Enjoy yourself tonight Post, you look happy man" he said before walking over to join the rest of our friends.

I looked over to see Emily and Savannah talking, Emily grabbing Kyle's hand and giving him a kiss as he wrapped both of his arms around her. Dre was right, it didn't seem like they were going to separate from each other anytime soon. But Savannah looked like a girl that could hold her own, so I was feeling kind of skeptical that she would want to come.

I felt my heart race as she walked over to me as I stood with my hands in my pockets anxiously awaiting her response.

¨So¨ she said looking up at me.

¨So what?" I smiled at her tilting my head to the side slightly.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
What Happens In Vegas / Post Maloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें