Chapter 14

Savannah's POV

We broke apart from the kiss Austin giving me a smile as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side. I wrapped my arm around him resting my head on his chest as we watched the fireworks going off from on the island somewhere.

"Austin baby, this was absolutely perfect. How do you know exactly what to do to make everything just right?" I asked not pulling my head up from his chest.

"You make it easy Savvi" he said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

The fireworks stopped and everyone clapped as the band started playing again. I turned to look back at Austin again, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tightly. I was just about to lean in for a kiss when Jay and Marine walked over towards us.

"We just wanted to thank you Austin, this was an amazing two weeks. Thank you so much for including us in your trip" he said as he gave him a hug, Marine following behind.

"Yeah man this was amazing, thank you" Tim said coming up and hitting his back.

"Sure your welcome, uhm excuse me" he said with a smile.

He grabbed my hand and a bottle of wine as he gently pulled me through the people on the deck and into the interior as we made our way to our master suite.

He opened the door and pulled me in locking it behind us. He walked over to the table setting out two glasses as he corked the wine and poured us a glass.

"I'm done with people tonight Savvi, I just want to spend the rest of the night with you" he said placing the wine in the bucket of ice before walking over to me wrapping is arms around me.

"You read my mind Aus" I said with a smile as I put my arms around his neck.

"What can I say, great minds think alike" he smirked before connecting his lips with mine.

He walked me back until the backs of my knees hit the side of the bed. I broke my lips from his as I sat back. He dropped to his knees as he picked up my one leg, unbuckling the strap to my shoe as he took it off placing it on the floor.

His lips slowly sneaked up my leg, pressing soft small kisses up to the hem of my dress before he went over to the other side, this time kissing down until his lips met the strap of my shoe as he unbuckled it, setting it next to the other on the floor before standing up.

I stood up in front of him, his eyes looking down at me with a sexy desire burning behind them as he watched my every move. I connected my lips to his chest, my fingers slowly unbuttoning the remaining buttons of his shirt as I pulled it out of his pants and started sliding it down his arms.

I started kissing down his stomach, my lips lingering at the waist of his pants before I started kissing back up, my fingertips slowly gliding up his sides until I met his lips.

He brought his hands up to each side of my face as he started kissing me with an insatiable desire, our tongues swirling with each other's quickly.

"I want you baby, please" I said, meeting his eyes.

He spun me around slowly, his lips connecting to my neck as he slowly started pulling  at the zipper to my dress letting it fall to the floor, my diamond necklace the only thing remaining on my body. He spun me back around meeting my lips again.

"You are so beautiful Savannah" he said quietly as he picked me up and laid me back on the bed.

I watched with burning anticipation as he slowly started unbuckling his belt to his pants, my heart pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears. I snuck my hand down between my legs as I started slowly pushing my fingers inside of me as I watched the man I love slowly finish undressing himself in front of me.