Chapter 1

"Fucking Greece here I come!" I said as I made my way back to green room after my final show in Vegas.

I pulled out my ear pieces and threw them on the table as I walked back to the dressing room to shower and change my clothes. Dre had us booked for a VIP area at the TAO at the Venetian which is where we were staying. I was more than ready to start my much deserved break before heading out to Greece the next morning.

I was taking a break from the whole tour thing for two weeks. I booked a yacht in Mykonos for myself, my team, my friends and my girl. I was more than excited to get some time away. I loved touring, I loved the energy of the crowd, and I loved meeting new people backstage but I needed this time for myself.

Not to mention Melo and I have been weird lately. Ever since she outed us on social media, literally the night after we hooked up, and I had the team make a statement to say that we weren't together to get people out of my personal life, she's been acting funny. Don't get me wrong, I was glad that she was so happy that we were "together", but I wish she would've respected my private life a little more. She would've been seen with me eventually, it's inevitable. She didn't have to go to the extreme she did so everyone would know. Not to mention, the team likes me to maintain this single image. Something to do with keeping my female fans.

But, I still felt kind of bad going out without her tonight, but she told me she would rather not be "seen with me" since the team made her look like she was a psychopath for posting pictures of us everywhere, and telling fans that we were dating. She's acting a bit childish about the whole thing, but whatever that's her loss. If she was going to be in that kind of mood, she was going to be a buzzkill anyway.

I quickly hopped into the shower before getting dressed for the club. I slid a black and white striped shirt over my head and stepped into a pair of light wash jeans. I decided against the Vans I wore earlier for my show and stepped into my brown cowboy boots. I looked around and found my white Post cowboy hat and placed it on my head. I grabbed a new pack of cigarettes off the table, putting one in between my lips and another behind my ear before putting the pack in my back pocket. I quickly pulled out my phone to send Melo a text before heading out to the guys.

Austin
are you sure you don't want to come?

Melo
Yes, I'm fine in the hotel room. I'd hate for anyone to see us together.

Austin
fine, suit yourself.

Melo
When should you be back?

Austin
not sure.

I shook my head as I put my phone back in my pocket and headed out towards the party that was still happening despite the fact that we had a full night of drinking ahead of us at the club. I wasn't going to let Melo ruin my night, we had just started be together or whatever we were and she was already acting like this. What would she be like a few months from now?

"Hey Posty! Are you ready to start your vacation brotha!?" Dre asked handing me a beer.

"Fuck yes" I laughed lighting my cigarette, inhaling deeply and blowing out a puff of off white smoke.

"Fucking Greece man! Two weeks! You fucking out did yourself this time" Jay said walking up next to me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'll be fucking 25 that's a milestone year" I laughed taking a long sip of my beer.

"Isn't that what you said about turning 24?" Adam laughed.