Chapter 47

Savannah's POV

I comfortably straddled Austin on the couch, our lips hungrily devouring each other only breaking away for a few split seconds to catch our breath before we connected our lips together again, both of us hungry for more. His lips finally left mine as he started trailing them down my jawline and towards my neck, my hands coming up to grab at my hair as I let out small moans of pleasure at the feel of his lips navigating their way down my neck. Without much recognition I started moving my hips against his, eager to feel him press up against me as low moans started to escape through his lips between kisses.

His hands started to slowly roam up my back under my shirt, the calloused tips of his fingers sending chills through my spine as they quickly found their way to the clasp of my bra. Within a moments notice, I felt his hands drifting around to my chest as he slid his hands up and under the loose cups of my bra, his hands fitting over my supple breasts as he started playing with my stiff peaks of skin. He slowly started rolling them between his fingers and pulling on them gently as I felt a surge of wetness rush to my core, a loud moan escaping my lips at the same time as I pushed hard on his hardened length in his joggers.

He took in a sharp breath, his lips pulling from my skin just briefly before he connected his teeth to my skin and pulled on it gently, letting it go as it sprang back to it's original position quickly, his soft lips pressing against the skin in a soothing manner before his tongue came to softly lick at the same spot, a small suction feeling pulling at my skin just briefly before he started moving his lips down to my collarbone. He reached his hand out to grab at my dark brown locks that were hanging over my shoulder, slowly and sensually moving it over my shoulder as he let his lips ravish my skin, small goosebumps forming beneath them as he let out a small chuckle.

I brought my hands down to grab at the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head as I let the bra slide off of my arms to fall in the space between us. The feeling of Austin's eyes roaming over my naked torso making me feel like the sexiest woman alive as I started to run my hands over my hardened peaks pulling on them gently as I brought my lip between my bottom teeth, his dick twitching eagerly beneath me as I let out a small chuckle.

"Looks like someone wants to play huh baby" I said in a sexy whisper, my index finger running down his jawline and over his pouted lips before I placed my own softly on his.

"You can say that sweetheart" he said with a chuckle as he tried to place his lips back on my neck only to have me beat him too it as I started to suck on the sensitive spot just below his ear, a low groan leaving his lips as his hands went to go rest on my hips, holding on to them tightly as they continued their slow innocent movements against his length.

I started kissing down towards the eagle on the left side of his neck before making my way across the front, paying special attention to the bison tattooed there as I ended my excursion with the eagle on the right side of his neck. My fingers grabbed at the hem of his shirt as he eagerly helped me pull it over his head throwing it somewhere on the floor. His hands quickly came up to the middle of my back as he bent me backwards slightly, giving him better access for his lips to connect to my hardened tits, the feeling of them being scraped between his teeth making me moan out loud the sound seeming to fuel him as he started sucking on them gently.

"Oh fuck Austin baby" I said through small moans, my arms resting on his shoulders as I threw my head back in euphoria, the ends of my long hair brushing against his knees before I felt his kisses start to come up my chest and under my neck, his hands pushing up my back along the way before he met with my lips. Our tongues eagerly needing each other as they connected in the space between our mouths before we closed them inside in an effort to shield them from prying eyes.