Chapter 33

Savannah's POV

He pushed himself off of the frame of the door, his hands slowly coming out to grab at my hips as he pressed his lips against mine for just a few moments before he started sliding them over my jawline, softly pressing them to the warm skin of my neck as he moved them down my body, giving my supple breasts the necessary attention they deserved before continuing down the open plain of my skin.

He crouched in front of me, his lips exploring every inch of my naked torso as his hands roamed from my hips up to my lower back, his hands pressing just firm enough against it as he pushed me closer to his lips, his teeth gently grazing the soft skin just under my belly button sending a wave of chills over my skin. I rested my hands on the top of his head, my eyes squeezed together tightly as I relished in the feel of his soft lips dancing their way against the silky feel of my skin, letting out a loud moan as he started dipping down further, his tongue artistically moving between my folds before landing on the throbbing bud of nerves.

"Oh fuck Austin" I moaned loudly, his arm running smoothly from my back to the bend of my knee giving my ass a tight squeeze as his hand roamed over it before grabbing my right leg, placing it over his shoulder, his lips kissing on every inch of skin from the knee up to my thigh before bringing his attention back to my dripping folds. I started breathing heavily as he started moving the tip of his tongue from my aching entrance up to my aching bud in a painstakingly slow way. "Austin" I said, my voice almost inaudible as I was struggling to find it through my heavy breaths.

I let out a gasp as I felt two of his thick fingers fill my aching entrance, my walls adjusting to the feeling of them as he started moving them slowly, his fingers curling as he expertly found that sweet spot, the tips of his fingers brushing against it slowly only intensifying the currents of electricity coursing its way through my veins from the vicious onslaught of his tongue.

"Baby please" I begged him as I felt his fingers slide from my entrance, as his lips started to make their way back up my body, his hands following in their path as he started walking me into the large walk-in shower, the water already running as he pushed my back up against the steam soaked tiles. He tangled his hands in my hair as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his waist, our mouths moving together in slow deep movements as he started pushing his hardened length against my wet center.

"Are you ready for me sweetheart?" he panted, his hands leaving my hair as he drug them down to rest on the sides of my face, his eyes dancing beautifully with mine before he fluttered them closed and pressed his lips softly against my own, pulling away with a small suction sound that echoed off of the walls around us. His eyes staring into mine as he waited for my answer.

"Yes baby" I said, leaning in and pressing my lips against his, my breath catching in my throat as I felt his tip push it's way into my entrance, the rest of his hardened length stretching me beautifully as he bottomed out inside of me.

"I'll be slow this time baby, I promise" he chuckled, his lips slowly meshing with mine as he started moving his hips in me. The feeling was intense and strong as a surge of pleasure started to take over me immediately.

"Fuck Austin, I feel like I'm going to cum already" I said with a small chuckle as he smiled against my lips. He trailed his hands over my arms until he grabbed my wrists from around his neck, his fingers finding mine as he laced our fingers together before bringing them up over my head, his forehead resting against mine.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart" he said to me, his eyes doing a seductive dance with mine as his words oozed submission to whatever request I made without even knowing what it was, his hips not stopping in their relentlessly slow movements.