Chapter 38

*Warning: Very sensitive trigger mentioned at the end of story. Please be advised of this as you read.*
——————————————————————————————————-
We were woken up the next morning by a loud rap on the thin door that separated our room from the rest of the bus. Technically besides the driver there was no need for us to close the door since it was just the two of us, but it still felt awkward to have the door open while Austin and I were indulging in amorous activities multiple times throughout the night last night.

I registered the sound but didn't pay it any mind and clearly neither did Austin since he pressed a soft kiss to my neck and pulled me closer to him, our naked bodies molded against each other as if we were made for each other, my back pressed firmly against his chest. I moved my head slightly against the pillow, the feeling of the stud of my earring suddenly poking me in the skin behind my ear, before feeling sleep start to conquer me again as my eyelids started to droop closed, only to be snapped back open by another loud rap on the door. This time louder and more persistent than before as they didn't end.

"What the fuck" I heard Austin mutter quietly as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder before his warm body left mine as I rolled over onto his warm spot trying to savor the feeling before it eluded me completely. He sat on the edge of the bed, the incessant pounding continuing as he ran his hands over his face. "Fuck hold on" I heard him say in a loud agitated voice, sleep still resting heavy in his words as he slowly pulled on his blue plaid boxers, the knocking stopping.

"Baby, what's going on?" I asked him, clearly still more tired than I had thought I was as he turned back to me quickly, his shirt clutched in his hand as he handed it to me, running his hands over his face again.

"I'm not sure sweetheart, but I'm going to go find out" he said as I slipped his shirt over my head, keeping the sheets wrapped around my waist as I nodded my head. "I'm sure it's Dre or someone, but you stay here okay?" he sleepily smiled leaning in as he placed a kiss on my forehead before he walked out of the door towards the front of the bus.

He had forgotten to close the door allowing me to hear whatever conversation was going to happen in the front as I sat myself up quickly tapping the screen on my phone to see that it was 3am. I let out a sigh as I had a feeling I knew exactly who was here to see Austin and why he was here. I moved myself so I was sitting Indian Style as I rested my hands on the crisp white sheet in my lap as I listened to the conversation that was quickly escalating from the front of the bus.

I sat frozen like a statue in the middle of the bed as I listened to Dre and Austin loudly talking about how he didn't show up at the Bar Smith one of the best night clubs in Phoenix. I had half a mind to close the door, as I started to get myself up off of the bed when I heard Dre spit my name from his lips as if I was a bad tasting drink. I stood by the door, the knob resting in my left hand and my right palm pressed firmly against the wood as I froze, waiting to see how the conversation was going to play out.

"You would've fucking been there Post if it wasn't for your slut wife in the back" Dre said, his right hand sticking out on Austin's left side as he pointed to the back bedroom.

"What did you just call her?" I heard Austin say quietly, his arms crossing against his chest as he fixed his stance a little.

"You fucking heard me. Don't you worry her best friend has filled me in a lot since she's been forcefully thrown to our bus by your precious wife. What? You haven't talked much about her past? You might wanna get on that Post" he said with a laugh.

"Dre get the fuck away from me right now" I heard Austin say as he started walking towards Dre only to have him reach out and press against his shoulders in an attempt to push him backwards but not succeeding much.