Chapter 9

Austin's POV

"So how is it going man?" Dre asked me as we were looking through some marketing deals for our wine.

"Better than I could ever hoped for Dre" I laughed, pouring myself a glass of wine and taking a sip.

"Have you told Melo?" he asked me.

"I did. I don't think she is going to go away without a fight. I have her leaving tomorrow, but I know she is going to pull something" I said sitting back and looking out at Savannah and the girls laying out in the sun.

"Well, do you think you made the right decision?" he asked as I grabbed a cigarette and sparked it lit.

"Definitely. She makes me so happy Dre. I don't know what it is about her, but I just need to be around her. I haven't felt this way in such a long time" I smiled.

"Happy is a good look on you bro. Just don't let it get in the way of your work. That's when protective Dre has to come out" he said standing up and hitting my shoulder.

"Yeah man, I know. I'll be fine, I promise. Just let me enjoy my two weeks," I said as he walked away from me.

I finished up my cigarette as my attention focused back on Savannah. She was such a breath of fresh air. She was getting along with everyone and they didn't even know her. Not to mention how hot she looked in her bikini. I smiled to myself as I saw her and Emily jump into the crystal blue waters from the side of the yacht, remembering how we did the same thing just last night. She was so amazing in so many ways and I couldn't get enough.

I pushed myself back from the table and made my way to find Cassandra and the captain. I had a huge request and I knew it was going to take a lot of changing of plans, but I'd tip generously if it could be done.

"Hi Cassandra, Captain Marcos I have a huge request and I feel horrible since it wasn't on the preference sheet" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"What can we help you with Mr. Post?" Captain Marcos asked with a smile.

"I was wondering if we could set up a sunset dinner for myself, my wife, and our two friends tonight. I know it is a lot of work but I just want something special" I said starting to become anxious.

"Not a problem at all Mr. Post. Kefalonia waterfall is on the island, it's a little walk in but we can set up a nice intimate table there for the four of you if that is okay" Cassandra said with a smile.

"That sounds beautiful. Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Should we tell the chef to cook something special for the occasion?" Cassandra asked.

"Uhm no, whatever he has on the menu for dinner tonight is just fine. Can you just keep this a secret from the rest of the group. I don't want word getting out and spoiling the surprise" I said quietly.

"Absolutely Mr. Post. Dinner at 7 okay for you?" she asked.

"Perfect. Thank you again" I said touching her arm gently as I walked back towards my cabin.

Tonight was going to be absolutely perfect and it would definitely top last night for sure. I wanted nothing more than to show her how much she mattered to me, and to let her know that I was confident in the decision that we both made that night.

I turned the doorknob to my cabin so I could change into swim shorts to go on the jetski when I was met with Melo laying on the bed in aqua blue lingerie. I stopped in my tracks as I took her in. I swallowed hard, pushing all thoughts of doing anything with her out of my head as I filled my head with Savannah.