Chapter 12

A.N: I'm really really sorry that I have been neglecting this story. I was having (and still kind of am having) really bad writers block on where I want this to go. Ideas are not pouring into my head as quickly as they are for the new story that I am writing. If you would like to give me some suggestions about when they get off the yacht I would greatly appreciate it! But with much delay here is an update. I hope you all like it!

Austin's POV

I woke up earlier than expected, not being able to sleep all night with Melo's words hanging heavy over my head. I didn't really know much about her, but she did seem to be the kind of girl that wouldn't let something like this go easily. I don't know what she was really capable of but I also wasn't sure if I wanted to find out.

I grabbed my phone off of the dresser to see that it was only 5AM. I quietly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a piss before waking up Savannah to go watch the sunrise, it was one of my favorite things to do and I wanted to do it with her whenever I got the chance.

"Savvi baby" I said sweetly as I hovered over her petite form littering her face with delicate kisses as I quietly tried to wake her up.

I smiled as she turned her head to face me gently connecting her lips with mine as she lazily threw her arms around my neck pulling me in close to her. I didn't hesitate as I quickly deepened the kiss, the feeling of her lips pressing against mine sending waves of electricity flowing through my veins as I succumbed to her innocent actions.

My lips left hers as I slowly ran my hand down her side bringing it to hits final resting spot on her left hip, my right arm bearing a significant amount of my weight as I started kissing down her long soft neck.

"Austin please baby" she whined out.

I felt a smirk pull across my face loving how eager and ready she was for me so early in the morning.

"Please what Savannah?" I asked, teasing her just a little bit, secretly loving when she talked the slightest bit dirty to me.

"Fill me with your dick baby please I need you" she moaned as her hands moved down my strong arms squeezing them gently as she began arching her core up towards mine.

"Anything for you Savannah" I said into her ear as my teeth pulled gently on her lobe granting a small moan to leave her mouth at my actions.

I reached down pulling my boxers off of my hips tossing them to the ground before rolling to the side of her to pull the covers off of her small frame. I moved in front of her as I started kissing up her body starting at her right leg, my lips slowly caressing her skin up and down before moving over to the left mirroring my actions.

She let out a series of small moans at my innocent actions as I reached my fingers up hooking them under the band to her thong slowly pulling it off of her throwing it behind me to join my boxers on the floor. I started kissing the insides of her thighs as she eagerly started moving her legs apart for me as I put my hands behind her knees helping her open them more.

I taunted her soaked heat with my lips, kissing around it delicately but never reaching the desired destination enjoying her squirming under me as she quietly begged for me to please her.

I started to kiss up her torso, her body responding beautifully to my touch as I reached her hardened nipple on her soft full breast. I quickly put it between my teeth as I started sucking on it gently, my fingers of my right hand running up through her seeping heat as I started to rub her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck please Austin" she moaned as she threw her head back against the pillow as my name continued to float off of her lips as she started to float away into a sea of pleasure.