Chapter 11

Flashback- Austin's POV

"Savannah!" Emily yelled causing her to pull her eyes away from mine as she spun her head around to look at the group at the pool table.

"Yeah?" she laughed.

"Will you please tell these gentlemen that I can easily win the game with my break, they think that I'm lying" she yelled across the room.

"Don't underestimate her boys, that's how we win most of our games. Unless Emmy is drunk, then it's all on me" she laughed as I leaned in and put a kiss on her cheek. Her hand coming up and resting on my cheek briefly, letting me know she acknowledged my actions.

She watched with a smile as Emily prepared to break the rack letting out a loud cheer as she threw her arms in the air as we watched the eight ball sink into the pocket, winning the game for her and Kyle instantly.

"You guys are such cheaters" I laughed, snuggling my face into the crook of her neck.

"No, we just spend too much of our free time at bars by our houses" she laughed looking at me.

"Nothing wrong with that Savannah, you need to unwind too" I said rubbing her thigh gently as her head turned towards the band who started to play a slow song, several people walking out to the dance floor.

"Dance with me Austin?" she asked standing up and holding out her hand.

"Sure" I said as I followed her out to the floor.

She turned around and looked at me shyly, wrapping her arms around my neck as I rested my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me.

"Brings you right back to high school again doesn't it" she laughed looking up at me with amusement in her eyes.

"Well you know the parties I go to aren't really the slow dancing type, so yeah" I laughed as we gently moved in small circles around the floor.

"I've always dreamed of this song being played at my wedding" she said, her eyes drifting away from mine as she rested her head on my chest.

"What are your plans for the future Savannah? Who would you like to end up with?" I asked her as I slowly started rubbing my hand up and down on her exposed back.

"I just want to be with someone that completes me. That loves me for my crazy side but also loves me when I'm shy and nervous. I want to be happy you know, this is the person that I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I want inside jokes that we can laugh at for hours, I want intimate nights spent at home where we don't get out of bed all day. I just want him to love me, laugh with me, and I want us to be able to go to bed at night knowing we found our soulmate" she said quietly.

"That sounds beautiful Savannah" I said as I put a kiss on her head and pulled her closer.

"Is it nuts for me to be thinking that you are everything that I have been looking for my whole life?" she asked, pulling her head up from my chest as her eyes met with mine.

I was quiet for a minute as I drank in her look, she wasn't crazy at all for thinking that, because I thought the same thing about her. I smiled down at her as I pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, my fingers softly grazing her cheek.

"Savannah, my whole life I was never anyone's first choice for a boyfriend. I was always just the friend that the girls could confide in. Then I started making it big and these girls came from everywhere. Suddenly I was attractive, it didn't matter if I had my tattoos or not girls just threw themselves at me. Sure, I've been with my fair share of women. I've had serious relationships, I've had not so serious relationships and I've had hooks-ups. I'm not proud of a lot of my actions.