Sam

"Get yo stupid ass up!" I felt myself get kicked in the head. Bitches gone stop treating me like I'm not shit. I jumped up about to go off on her manly ass but I fell right back down. "I KNOW YOU WEREN'T BOUT TO YELL AT ME SAM!" This bitch just back handed me- *SMACK* CALL ME ANOTHER BITCH CARTER! I just started crying on the floor in a little ball. My feelings so hurt on goddess I'm gone run away bro. Ion be doing nothing to these hoes and they treat me like the last bag of chips that nobody wants in the chip bag. I felt arms wrap around me and light kisses being placed on my head. "Don't cry mamas. Bri's a big meanie isn't she?" I nodded while sniffling. "Come on baby" she pulled me into her lap and cradled me but this ass so fat it was slipping off her thighs a little bit. "Billie leave her crybaby ass tf alone!" Bri said to Billie. I just started crying some more. Who pissed on her Eggo's this morning? "Who you talking to?" Billie said stroking my hair. "There's only one Billie in this fucking room-" Billie help her hand up as if she was saying "I'm gone stop you right there" once she had Bri's attention she pointed towards the Billie Eilish poster on the wall. "Don't disrespect her like that" and continued to stroke my hair. "Billie- Silience🤚🏾" "Bill- Silence🤚🏾" "BILLIE- SILENCE!🤚🏾" "so you just gone keep on saying- Silenceee🤚🏾Bri sighed and rubbed her hand down her face. "Are you okay daddy?" Billie and I asked at the same time. "I'm fine!" She snapped but immediately regretted it. "Sorry" she ran her fingers through her curly hair. Billie opened her legs so I fell on the floor in between them and I stretched my arms out towards Bri. She looked at my arms and didn't hesitate to come snuggle between them. I softly kissed her lips a couple times to calm her nerves while Billie rubbed her knuckles softly. "You gone stop abusing me bitch" I whispered in her ear stabbing my pocket knife in her lower back. "Fuck!" She groaned rolling off of me. I stood up and dusted myself off helping Billie stand up as well. "Where's Daniel?" I looked around but paused mid sentence when I saw him handcuffed and tied up in some weird bondage looking way knocked the fuck out. His now not pregnant wife beside him looking the exact same. "We had to knock him out or he was going to get him self killed" "you sedated her too?" "Yes" "why?" "I felt like it" she shrugged. I turned around and grabbed Bri's arm mid air. She was about to stab me with my own knife. The audacity of black people man. I took my knife out of her hand and backhanded tf out of her ass cause you gone stop treating me like I'm your bitch. Even though I am her bitch and even if I was just crying two seconds ago you in my business? Don't do that. "Where's Jaiden?" "They left" " They left?? Where did they go??" "We have no fucking clue. Mama A took the baby bag and left like it was nobody's business. I wasn't trying to die so I just let her do her own thing." "You didn't put a tracker in the baby bag??" ".......ian even think of that...wow" shaking my damn head. Jaiden doesn't know the first rule about taking care of a baby what the hell. "Bri have you tried getting in contact with her?" "Yeah they closed the link as soon as I started talking" she said while blindly cleaning her 95% healed cut. "Are you out of magic?" "Yeah you?" I held my hand out and this medium sized ball of electricity floated up. How much magic you have depends of how bright the little ball glows. "Yeahhh" I said while putting the dimly lit ball away. "Billie?" I said and she pulled out her ball and junt was bright as a bitch. "Shit!" Bri hissed from the other side of the room. "My bad" she said putting it away. "Wanna try a locating spell?" "What's that?" Bri asked. Fucking foreigners I tell you. "You haven't watched the vampire diaries? You can't sit with us!" We turned our nose up at Bri and walked towards the little corner to try it. Billie don't never be using her magic couldn't be me, when I get my daily dose that shit be gone within the first 3 hours of the day. I be doing all types of shit. "Wait don't we need her blood or some shit?" Billie asked. I pulled out a small container out of my pocket. Billie just stared at me as I stared at her. I scratched my neck awkwardly. "Kayden is weird okay?!" She rolled her eyes and took the blood. "Whatever" she mumbled. I grabbed the map that was coincidentally taped under the table for this occasion and spread it on top of the table. After that I walked away and let Billie do her thing.

I did my lil dancy dance towards a half sleep Bri on the couch. "Hi baby" she mumbled tiredly as she saw me coming towards her. "Hi baby" I said as I sat in her lap. "Are you okay? You seemed stressed." She just pulled me towards her and place a short sweet kiss on my lips. "Oh you trynna scissor?" I stood up pulling my pants down. "Bae no" she laughed pulling my pants back up. "So you don't want to scissor?" I asked as she put me back on her lap. "I didn't say that" she smiled while kissing me again. "I can do my lil dancey dance on yo pussy 💃🏾 " I said as I started dancing. She laughed again and pulled me in for another kiss. "If you wanted to kiss on me just say that" I said pushing her head back. "I'm trying to but you keep talking" she held my hand, gripped my neck and pulled me in for another kiss but baby it was one of them nasty kisses like whewwww. If you wanted to fuck on me just say that. Just as it was starting to get good Billie yanked my head back trying to sneak a kiss from Bri but Bri gripped that ass by her neck gave her the same kiss she gave me. Yeah bae we gone have to play coochie carts real soon. Billie moaned and pulled away from Bri giving me the same kiss. I hope her mate like orgies cause you can't just take my bitch away from me and expect me not to be upset. Y'all I'm gone cry when she find her mate. She pulled away from the kiss when she felt my fingers creeping up in them drawls. "Stoppp I found her" she laughed. "She can wait" I kissed her again. "Actually no. She cant" she gave me a serious look and pulled me up. We followed her back to the table and she pointed to one spot on the map and sighed. "Fuck.me." Bri sighed turning around. She's in fucking human territory.

end-

Byeeeeeeeeee❤️