Sam

I was half way sleep through the movie when I felt a gentle tap on my right shoulder making my eyes pop right back open. I blinked a couple times to regain my vision and get rid of those random black dots. Once I could see I looked to my left to see who has awaken me. "Um Alpha?" It was one of the pack babies. Her name is Sarah and she is 6 and a 1/2. You have to make sure you add the "and a half" or she'll get very upset with you. She's a sweet little girl. "Yes Sarah?" I yawned sitting up. I won't be able to sleep now so might as well get up. "Have you s-seen L-luna J-jaiiden?" She asked with a bright twinkle in her adorable eyes. I smiled and she looked down tugging at her fingers. "No I haven't is everything alright pumpkin?" I kneeled before her grabbing her small hands. "Y-yes, my mom s-said i-its t-time for b-bed and Luna usually t-tells me goodnight before I l-lay down." She blushed but kept her head down. I didn't know jaiiden did that. All the lights in the cinema cut back on and everyone started clapping do in guessing the movie is over. "No I haven't seen her but if I do I'll tell her to come tell you goodnight alright cutie?" She blushed and gave me a big hug. "Thank you Alpha" she then ran along with her mom and dad who were waiting on her. They have me a smile which I gladly returned. I stood up and dusted my pants off. Everyone headed back to there rooms to get some rest and prepare for another day to come. I looked beside me and saw Bri knocked tf out in the chair. Small snores escaped her lips as she cuddled her favorite blanket. I noticed she took her shirt off and was just wearing a sports bra, her chain, boxers and basketball shorts with socks. She stay trying to match me. We literally have on the same clothes. Same underwear and all. The three of us have matching underwear sue us. I got back on my knees "no homo" and crawled in between her legs. I started planting light kisses all over her face. On her chin her cheek and a few pecks on her lips. She stirred a little before actually waking up. She looked around confused then realized where she was. She sat up and yawned while stretching. Her hair was all over the place which made me laugh. She looked confused but I just kissed her on the cheek and gently massed her hips. She grabbed my face and kissed me on lips slipping her tounge in my mouth which I gladly sucked on. She swirled the muscle around my own until a moan escaped my lips. She smirked a pulled away. "Where's Kayden?" She asked yawning again. I actually don't know. Last time I talk to her she was with Billie-" I paused mid sentence. Bri looked at me and I looked at her. "May I please kiss her Daddy?" "Well since you asked so nicely..." We both got up hand in hand and left the theatre to search for Kayden and Billie. Goddess knows she tempted Billie and Billie is not good at controlling her wolf during sex. Believe me I've been there. "Wait, wait" Bri stopped up by putting her hand in from of me. "What?" I looked at her. She sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?" My nose started to twitch. My breathing got heavier and my Alpha senses took over.

Bri's POV

I looked at Sam as her eyes started to glow a bright purple. Her Alpha senses must have took over. Alpha senses. Alpha senses is when all of your senses are heightened. Smell, hearing, sight, taste. Everything. You can almost feel it. Her head snapped right and she started walking dragging me along with her. What can she hear? What is she smelling? She's not angry at all;she's just..... curious. As we got closer to the other half of the building my Luna senses started to kick in. I started breathing heavier and I felt my eyes change color. My senses aren't as strong as Sam's because she's an alpha but if I'm close they are immaculate. I could hear her. I can hear her begging for more. Sam slowly pushed open the door. And the sight before me....I have no words.

"Ughhh" she moaned her back arching against the counter. Eyes rolling backwards. We couldn't see much from this view but we could see enough to know what was going on. Kayden was sitting up on the counter with her legs spread and Billie in between them. Her hand between Kayden's legs moving back and forth rapidly. "Faster" Kayden pleaded in her head, but she whimpered out loud. Billie growled lowly, but still sped up giving Kayden what she wants. Kayden's eyes started crossing in all types of directions as her mouth hung open in a silent scream. I could see the drool slipping out the corner of her mouth as shook in pleasure.

She's close

Billie who I now know isn't Billie but Billie's wolf "Pleasure" yes that's literally her name bit the side of Kayden's neck making her moan loudly and arch into her even more. Soon her legs started to shake. She started breath so heavy you'd think she was having a panic attack (that was way to funny for me while writing this)

She's gonna cum

Sam squeezed my hand tighter than ever. I could feel her wolf trying to take over and claim what's rightfully his.

"B-billie?" She stuttered out in her head. "M-my s-stomach" "I-i can't" my fingers started tingling and I knew my wolf was about to try and push herself forward. "Cum for me" Pleasure whispered. And cum she did. I don't know if it was possible but her eyes rolled back even more. Her back arched higher than before and she completely froze.

But Pleasures hand didn't.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed so loud I'm most certain she just woke up the whole house. She started squirting non stop. Shaking as if she was seizing. "Alpha is everything alright" "Alpha what was that?" "Are you in trouble Alpha?" Multiple voices flooded my head all at once. "Everything is fine go back to sleep. It's fine I promise. Just go back to sleep no more questions" I shut off the link my eyes still trained on my love and my best friend. Am I angry? No. Horny? Yes. Pleasure got on her knee's still fingering Kayden as she continued to squirt. She snatched her hand out of Kayden and grabbed her thighs forcing her legs open even more and took her swollen clit in her mouth. Kayden jumped unexpectedly and started to whine, desperately trying to push Pleasures head away from her heat. Pleasure swatted her hands away and started to suck on her clit as if she was starving and hadn't eaten in forever. A loud moan escaped Kayden's mouth as she tried to stop herself from pushing the youngers head off of her. Her hands started shaking and she soon resulted in putting one hand in Pleasures hair gripping it as if her life depended on it, and the other hand gripping the edged of the counter. Within seconds she was squirting again. "Fuck" she cried out in her head. A moan escaped her lips while she tried to escape the unbearable pleasure she didn't know was possible. "Well you said you wanted to get fucked up didn't you?" I heard another voice coming from Jaiiden's head. Is that Amanda? "F-fuck you M-manda" Kayden stuttered out. "Well you're kind of busy right now so I don't think it's the best time" Amanda laughed. I'm so confused how am I able to hear her? "Fucking goddess" Kayden screamed in her head. "M-my s-stomach fuck!" Kayden whined I her head. "Cum" Amanda said. "W-what?" Kayden said with confusion. "You're going to cum" Amanda said. Before she could even reply she started shaking again. Eyes rolling backwards as she creamed into Pleasures mouth with a loud scream causing her to moan and her eyes to roll back as well. I looked at Sam and she had a sexy ass smirk on her face. That's not Sam. It's "Night?" I questioned. "Yes my beautiful mate?" He questioned without looking at me. I looked back at the scene before me then back at Night. Then back at the scene and back at him. I closed my eyes and let my wolf take over me. She smirked at Night and he the same at her. He gave her a passionate kiss before we departed. He grabbed Pleasure and I grabbed Kayden.

The rest was history.

end-

I don't understand how y'all write shit like that^^^^😂 that shit mad weird sksks but see ya

(Kinda edited not really sorry)

BYEEEEEEEEEE ❤️

(11/22/19)