Briella

Previously.....

Out of no where the doors burst open.

"GET ON THE GROUND!"

Now..

Ig (@AlyssaTomlin)

Ig (@AlyssaTomlin)

The doors burst open and in came THE WHOLE FUCKING SWAT UNI- no im just kidding. It was like seven police officers with a gun and flashlight. Bitch what you need a flashlight for and it aint even dark. Stupid asses. Anywho wasssup y'all Im Briella but I go by Bri. Im 17, and Im mixed with black white and Haitian.

Im Sam's mate. Yup I said mate. Im a werewolf. A sexy one. Very sexy. Off topic. I thought I had one mate aka Sam, but apparently a bitch got two. I can't lie she's really cute. I also can't lie and say that Sam and I haven't been into it a lit lately. All we do is argue. I felt like something was going to happen and I think this is it. I think our new mate will bring us closer. Maybe thats why we were fighting a lot because we were missing the last piece to complete this little triangle. I hope things will get better between us now. Enough of that. Our new mate mmmm what should I call her. We gone call her Lil daddy for now. Lil daddy stop caressing my face rolling her eyes. She's probably sick of people interrupting us. Believe me I am to lil daddy.

"GET ON THE GROUND YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDER OF IS-"

Before he could finish his sentence he was flying against the wall. Thats what he get for screaming so damn loud. Dumbass. Lil daddy telepathically took the clip out of there guns and made the bullets fall on the floor. She then made the guns fly to the ceiling before snapping all there necks. Mind you she's naked. Not half naked. Butt ass naked. Oh my goshhh she soo skinnyyy. She turned around and glared at me. I jumped. What the fuck did I do. She rolled her eyes before going to Sam's bag and pulling out a extra t shirt and pair of basketball shorts that she keeps for back up. She took out some all white forces and put them on. I love how she knew all of that was there but didn't even asked. Sam just stared at her. Probably wondering why she's not mad. I can feel her emotions. She's confused. She would've snapped at anyone else and buried them 6 ft under. Lil daddy is different and she's a little scared. I walked over to her and gave a her a reassuring hug. She hugged me back tightly and sighed. I let go and gave her a small smile. She smiled back.

A clap heard from my right scaring the shit out of me made my head snap in that direction. It was Lil daddy. She had a bored look on her face and she was pointing towards the door. She wants to go? I looked at Sam and Sam looked at me. We just shrugged. Sam grabbed her bag and we left the room with everyone following.

We walked past the lady at the desk before hearing yell after us. We just kept walking until Lil daddy just decided to break a vending machine. She grabbed almost everything and walked towards Sam. Sam was confused. She looked at me. "What do I do?" She asked in our mind link. "Open the bag" I replied. Her mouth formed an "O" shape before she took the backpack off of her shoulders opening it. Lil daddy dumped all of the snacks she took into the backpack. She walked to the drink machine next to it breaking that one open grabbing 3 fruit punch 2 sprites and 2 water bottles. She put those in the backpack and walked away like nothing happened.

I love her already