Sam

I looked at Bri and she looked at me. Then we looked at "her" and back at each other. I sighed and sat back."Whats your name again?" I asked while looking at the reason I was awaken out of my sleep. Then she had the audacity to roll her eyes at me. "Its Chase keep uup Samiii" she said with a lopsided smirk. I rolled my eyes inwardly. "Well why are you here Chase" I heard the pack docter who's name is Rosalinda ask while looking at her from above her glasses. "Am I nottt wanted hereee?" She asked with a pout. At first I thought she was joking then I felt waves of sadness coming from her. I guess Bri felt it too cause we both stood at the same time and made our way over to our mate. I sat on her left and Bri on her right. We sandwhich her into a hug and kissed her all over her face making her giggle slightly. "You are beautiful we just werent..." I paused thinking of the right words to say. "expecting another one so soon." Bri said. I gave her a grateful smile which she politely returned. "ohhhh ok" Chase said slowly. "Now that thats over how old are you chase?" Rosalinda asked with a smile. "Im seventeennn" Chase replied while cheesing hard. I think she on crack. "Whats your purpose Chase?" Rosalinda asked softly. "To relieve stressss like manda doesss just withoutt...sexx" She said carefully trying to piece together her words but slurring them at the same time. Im fr sge gotta be on crack. We all look at each other. Then we all looked back at Chase. "So how do you relieve stress?" We asked at the same time.

"Weed"

We all squinted our at eyes at her. How didnt we notice this. Her eyes were red and low, she stare at nothing ,and squint her eyes like she's seeing things, her words were slurred, and she's eaten a lot of peanut butter. Thats normal for Jai but she ate more than a lot. "Weed?" I asked while raising my eyebrows. She looked at me with a lopsided smirk on her face and slowly nodded her head. "Weeeeeed" she said before bursting out laughing like she had just told the funniest joke ever. I looked at Bri and Bri looked at me. Bri looked at Rosa (Rosalinda) and Rosa looked at her. Rosa looked at me and I looked at Rosa. We all looked at Chase.

"Do you have anymore weed Chase?"

6 blunts 12 edibles 18 bags of chips and 26 face plants later.

Bri's POV

"Yoooo" We all looked at Chase. "When we fall asleep where do we go?"

"Did you just quote bille eilish?"

"I dont know who's billie eye-lash?"

"YOU DONT KNOW WHO BILLIE EYELASH IS?!"

Eilish*

"YOU DONT KNOW WHO BILLIE "EILISH" IS?!"

"No who's he?"

She*

"My fault who's "she" "

"The only female who can make me orgasm with her voice DUH!"

"Besides me"

"BESIDES SAMI!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"I DONT KNOW!" I started to cry because I didnt know why I was yelling.

"Yoo" We all looked at Rosa "If you get yo leg cut off is it gone hurt?"

"Yes its gone hurt you dumbass!"

"But how though?"

"Because you getting yo leg cut off!"

"Where you gone feel the pain at though?!'

"IN YO LE- ohhh shiitt"

"EXACTLY BRO! I been thinking bout this shit for two hours! You aint gone feel the pain cuz the pain gone be in yo leg but yo leg gone!"

"Damnnn"

"Im telling you bro when we high we be smart asf"

"On moon gooddess bro!"

"On goddess!"

"Who the fuck is the Moon Goddess?" We all looked at Chase

"Mannnn"

"Broo"

"Bruhh"

end-

I know this chapter sucks my fault. I just wanted to publish at least one chapter from each book.

Byeeee❤