Briella

I blushed thinking about what happened a few hours ago. I dont know what the fuck happened to lil daddy but that was just wow. I sat up ignoring the slight pain in my lower region. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I felt around the bed for Sam but she wasn't there. I reached to my left and turned on the lamp. I couldn't stop smiling. Just thinking about what happened has me feeling some type of way. I went to stand up so I can shower but my legs had other Ideas and I face planted on the floor. I groaned in pain as I realized everything hurts. My back hurts, my legs hurt, my throat hurts, and my vagina does to. I held on to the dresser as I forced myself to stand back up. Fucking hell this hurts. I stood up for a while teaching myself how to walk again before I got in the shower and washed up. After I got out I oil up and I put on my sports bra, boxers, socks, and Adida joggers. After I dress I put on my gold chain, through my wet hair in a messy bun and opened the window. It smells like vagina in here. I took the elevator downstairs because I was not about to WALK down all them fucking stairs. My legs barely functioning. After I got out the elevator I was immediately greeted by the rest of the pack members. "GOOD MORNING LUNA!" They shouted in unison. Morning? Its dark as fuck outside what they talking about? "Its 2 in the morning Bri" my wolf Siren said to me. Damn I was out for 12 hours what the fuck. "Mate really put you to sleep" Siren said to me. I inwardly rolled my eyes. Fuck I forgot to speak. Not like I can talk anyways. "Good Morning Everyone" I signed. Yes I said signed. I know sign language. The former Luna was deaf so everyone learned sign language to communicate with her. "You can't speak either" Aiden said making the pack laugh. I raised my eyebrows confusingly. What does she mean? She pointed to Sam in the corner with pink cheeks who seem to be drinking milk and honey. I raised my eyebrow again. I dont get it. She laughed. "So FUCK MAMI IM CUMMING doesn't ring a bell?" My eyes widened in realization. Fuck I forgot they were here. Everyone laughed as my cheeks tainted a bright red. "So you finally got that cherry popped huh?" Aiden asked. I just stuck up my middle finger at her. I walked, well limped towards Sami. "Awww she has a limp and everything!" Someone yelled making me blush harder and stop walking. I pouted and stomped my foot childishly. "Awwww" they said. I hate when they do this. Sami laugh a little before she limped towards me. I opened my arms and she hugged me wrapping her arms around my waist "Awwwww" they said again making me hide in her neck and her do the same. We felt arms wrap around our waist from the side. I looked up and it was lil daddy. She is back the way she was at first. She is taller than me but shorter than sami. I blushed and looked down. She kissed my forehead, kissed Sami's cheek, gave me a warm glass of milk and honey, then walked away with a jar of peanut butter in her hand like nothing happened. Where did she- nevermind.

I think I could get used to this.

end-

Byeeeeeee❤