Briella

Its been 2 months since Lil daddy whom we now call Jaiden. Well Sam and I cant call her that. You'll see why later. She's adjusting really well. She's like a child. She's very obedient and submissive. Unlike Amanda. She's dominant sometimes I dont think she tries to be though. She has shown no signs of Amanda but we soon figured out that there were more and we soon figured out what she has. Jaiden has 34 different personlities and they are all able to surface when ever they'd like or learn to. Shocking I know. We took her to the pack docter and she has been diagnoser with DID. "Disociative Identity Dosorder." So far we've only seen 6 of them and thats Amanda, A'Maya, Noni, Chris, Kayden, and Mama A. The rest are still in Jaiden's head. She says that they will come out when they learn how to. They are all different in so many ways and they all have a certain purpose. Mama A's purpose is to keep everyone in check and order. She's the mother of the group. She cares for them and acts as that loving mother figure. A'Miya is actually a little. When she came out it was so confusing. She had regressed into baby space so no one knew what she wanted. We've seen her again after her first appeareance and her regular little age is from 2-4. She was really sweet and loved to cuddle everyone. It was roughly impossible to be sad around her. Her purpose was to relieve stress. Noni is one of the big sisters out of the 34. She's 22 years old and she's very chill but also strict. She acts like Mama A in a way. She loves sports and never wants to be lazy she a lowkey freak though she says and I quote " I have to keep my body in shape for the next time we fuck" definitely wasnt expecting that. We were shook but amyways. Up next is Chris. Chris is the quiet one. She doesnt really talk unless she wants food. And by food I mean peanut butter. Did I forget to mention that they are all addicted to peanut butter? Like literally they are. Jaiden took a liking to it now its the only thing you will catch her eating. Back to Chris though. She's really affectionate but only towards Sam, Billie and I. Chris's purpose is to keep Jaiden calm. Billie is a really close friend. Fuck a close friends she's family and she takes care of Jaiden if Sam and I have to do anything gang related. Next up is Kayden. Kayden is ruthless. Kayden likes to........hurt people. Not us of course or Billie she has this weird crush on Billie for whatever reason but like, she likes to be involved in all the gang related things because she likes to "inflict pain on others" she says. The worst part about it us that she's mute. I know you're like how can she say she wants to hurt people if she doesnt speak. Well she didnt tell us Jaiden did. But Jaiden said she said it to her in her head. And last but not least we have Amanda. Amanda's purpose is to have......well sex. Apparently Jaiden not being sexually active will cause stress so Amanda's there to stop the stress from happening by sex. She is 19. Shocking I know. And you wanna know what they all have in common besides the love for peanut butter? They are all very masculine. Well except for Noni and Kayden. They like to switch it up but still more masculine rather then feminine. And that is Jaiden's personalities explained. See yall next chapter.

Should I go crazy with lots of chapters tonight? Let me know so I can start writing.

Byeeeeee