Jaiden

"BILLIE HOW COULD YOU!"

"I SAID SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO"

"HOW DO YOU NOT MEAN TO STRAP SOMEBODY?!"

"IT WASN'T EVEN ME IT WAS PLEASURE WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME"

"Guys-"

"UGH I COULD KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!"

"Guys-"

"DON'T GET MAD AT ME YOU COULD'VE STOPPED ME YOU WERE THERE TO!"

"GUYS-"

"GODDES NOT NOW ROSA! Now like I was saying-

*SMACK*

"Don't yell at me like that......Now, like "I" was saying......she's awake"

I sat with my back against bed looking at sparkies yell at Billie. She "strapped" me as sparkies are saying. I doesn't know of this strapped. I don't like. Or as Rosa says "no me gusta". "Hi Jaiden" Rosa says sitting next to me gently grabbing my hand into hers. I stared at her and she looked down at the bed instead of me. "How are you feeling" I just stared at her again. "I understand you may be feeling something indescribable and you don't know what it is but I need you to try your best and put it in words for me Jaiden. That's all I ask love." I just stared at her again. She sighs and slowly stood up looking at sparkies. I wrapped my arm around my legs and laid my head on my knees.

"Hurt"

I says. Plain and simple. She looked back at me a little shocked before crouched back down to me. "Where Jaiden? Can you tell me where sweetie?" She put her hand back in my hand rubbing the back of it. I stare at her for a while before pulling her hand towards my chest. It hurts lots. She look at sparkies and they continue to look at me but I no look at them. I then slowly drag her hand from my chest to my breast, to my stomach, and finally...in between my legs. "Hurt" I say looking into her eyes. Her mouth widened and this sound come out before she put her arm around me pulling me into her. I laid my head on her staring at nothing when sparky call my name. "Jaiden?" I nots look at her but instead put my head in Rosa neck. "Jaiden don't ignore them this isn't their fault" That lovely voice flooded my head. I let out a small "Hmph" not listening. "Jaiden.." I heard another voice fill my thought. "This isn't their fault okay? It's mine.. I shouldn't have let it go that far and I shouldn't have pushed you out in the middle of it when you didn't even know what was happening. I'm.....sorry" she said to me. I says nothing and close my eyes. I hate it here. "Jaiden?" I heard from behind me. "Whatever we did *sniffs* we're so sorry. We didn't mean to."

My chest hurt. Hurt a lot. Feel like lots of big kids sit on me and not get up. In shower earlier....I felt sparky pick me up...but when sparky pick me up...I feel no sparks. I feel...nothing. I don't like it. Rosa hand go up and down my back and she move side and side. Maybe this is human thing. This pose to happen? Maybe it happen to everyone. Maybe it how you say....normal? Yes that must be it. This pose to happen. Humans are very weird after all. I move from Rosa and she look at me. Her face is um. I not good with colors. "Wet" I say touching her face. "Yuck!" I move my hand away from her face and wipe it on her clothes. What is that🤢? She laugh and wipe her face with her hand. I move away from her so she cannot infect me with the wet. She laugh more and try touch me. I keep moving back and accidentally fell backwards off bed.

"Shit!"

I heard someone say and arms wrapped around me. Sparks flew all over my body as I held on to person who help me not fall. They put me back on the bed slowly and I look up to see....

"Billie?"

She look at me with very big eye and I look back at her.

"Why you spark?" I ask her taking my hand off her backing away. "I-i "

*SMACK*

"OW JAIDEN WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"NO! BAD BILLIE! NO SPARK!"

I get off bed and get my shoe.

"NO!" I throw shoe at her and hit her in face. I throw shoe to hard and her Superman into wall. "Jaiden?!?" Real sparkies say. No! No spark Billie! Hmph!" I walk to bed hard and fall in sparky lap. "No" i says putting me arms on chest.

"W-what?" Sparky ask looking at Billie

"W-what?" Sparky ask looking at Billie. "Billie spark!" I screamed. "What the fuck" other sparky say. They look at Rosa and Rosa look at them. Rosa look at me and I look at Rosa. I look at Billie and Billie look at me. I grab my other shoe and throw at Billie.🚪 🏃🏾‍♀️👟💨

"No me gusta!"

end-

It's quarantine and I have all the time in the world🤫 so I'm bout try to post a new chapter every night. We'll see how long that lasts.

BYEEEEEEE❤️