Sam

Not edited

I let out a soft moan as I rolled from under the covers feeling like I was burning up. I kept rolling until I hit the floor. I was immediately met with the cold air from the A/C and I hummed in satisfaction. "Sam?!" I heard Bri whisper yell in her sleepy voice. I hummed in response. "Are you ok?" she asked as she slid out of bed on the floor with me. I hummed again. Im still tired. She straddled my bare thighs and started to place butterfly kisses on my back. She kept kissing till she got to my neck where she sucked harshly making me gasp and arch my back a bit. I was still sensitive from the hickies she placed there earlier. No we didnt have sex. We just had a really really heated make out session. "Are you still tired baby?" she whispered softly while kissing behind my ear. Fuck thats my spot. My breathing started to get just a little heavier as I nodded my head slowly. She hummed in response before sticking out her tounge and circling it around my spot behind my ear before sucking it. I moaned loudly but she didnt stop until I was whimpering and wet as a waterfall. She gave my ear a single kiss before she stood up and pulled me with her. She picked me up bridal style and placed me in the center of the bed.She put me under the cover but brought them down so they were just covering my waist and down. I sighed in satisfaction. She kissed the small of my back and thats all I remeber before I fell into a peaceful slumber.

Bri POV

After I tucked in Sam I put on some sweats and left the room. Im bout to go find Jaiden. Where even is she? I walked into the bathroom and called her name but got no answer. I was about to go check the spare bedrooms when I heard something drop from downstairs. I ran down the stairs but trip on the 4th to last step and tumbled down the rest. "FUCKING MOON GODDESS!"I screamed when I hit the floor. I groaned rolling on the floor in pain as I thougut of a way to get back at those ugly ass stairs. My thinking was interrupted by loud laughter a few feet in front of me. I looked up to be met with an unreconizable face. I stood up instantly and growled bearing my fangs. "Who tf are you?!" I demanded using my luna command. "Yo chillllll" she dragged out before bursting out to laugh again. I am confusion. My teeth retracted but I looked at her confused. Her scent. Its so familiar. I walked toward her cautiosly but she didnt seem to notice because she was still laughing. When I was close enough I gripped her neck and slammed her into the wall. Sparks ignited in the hand that was touching her. Wait...

Jaiden?

I put my nose in her neck and breathed in her scent. "Jaiden?" I asked confusingly. "Correction Chase" she said before bursting out to laughing."Chase?" I asked more to my self than her. "Another one?" I asked "yea wassup papi" she said while biting her lip at me. Oh Hellll No "SAMMMM!!"

-end

Byeeeeeeee❤