Billie

I sat up groaning from the pain in my back. Feels like I was attacked by a damn animal or something. I opened my eyes but hurriedly closed them back hissing at the bright light shining through the thin curtains. I sighed and layed my head back down on the pillow. Yawning I rubbed the crust out of my eyes before trying to open them again. This time I blinked rapidly to get rid of that stinging feeling of the sun blinding me. I felt movement behind me and looked back to see Bri and Sam cuddling together butt ass naked. Bri was shivering her ass off. I chuckled a little before throwing the blanket over them seizing her shivering. As I went to step out of bed I tripped over something and fell face forward onto the floor. "Fucking moon goddess Jaiden what are you doing?" I questioned, she was laying on her back spread out slightly like a star fish just staring at the ceiling. "Jaiden?" I questioned again but she still didn't look at me. I crawled towards her cupping her cheek forcing her to look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. She just stared at me. "Why aren't you answering me did I do something?" As soon as I asked that question memories of last night started flooding through my head like amnesia gone right. "Jaid-" she cut me off by getting up and walking in the bathroom closing the door.

"Click"

She had locked the door. She never locks the door when she goes into the bathroom. She's always scared to go by herself so she leaves the door wide open for us to see her.

Is she mad at me?

What tf did I do?

Jaiden's POV

I turn on hot water and get in shower sitting on the floor. There's something wrong with me. I feel like- like- I don't know how to say it in human. I don't know how I feel, or why I feel like this. I just don't want to see or be around her. Last night was different from other times we did those things. She used that thing. That thing that sparkies use on her. She put it in me and- it hurt? It hurt a lot. Kayden pushed me out during the middle of it and it just felt- wrong. Sparkies told me they were waiting to use it on each other. So shouldn't they have waited to use it on me to? They are my sparkies after all. I'm not Billie's sparky. That shouldn't have happened. Why did they let it happen? Do they not care? Were they going to do it to each other without me? Is that why they didn't care? Why would they let her do that to me? She didn't ask me if I wanted to do that. I don't know why I feel like this. Is this a human thing? Am I supposed to feel like this? I looked down at my feet when I noticed something coming from under me. I sat up off the floor to see where it was coming from but it was coming from inside me? I'm not good with colors so I don't know what it is. I stick my finger down there and hissed at the slight pain. I pulled my finger back out and it was all over my finger. The last thing I felt was my body falling backwards before darkness consumed me.

Sam's POV

I jolted up out of my sleep to the sound of a loud thump coming from the bathroom. I sleepily rubbed my eyes getting out of bed. "Billie? What are you doing?" I questioned at her knocking on the bathroom door. "I think something's wrong with Jaiden." She looked at me worriedly. "What do you mean something wrong with her?" I stopped rubbing my eyes. "When I woke up she was laying on the floor completely zoned out. I kept calling her name but she just ignored me and went into the bathroom. She shut the door....and locked it." My face scrunched you in confusion. I made my way towards the door and tried opening the door but it was indeed locked. I jiggled the handle trying to get it open when I smelled it. My nose twitched and I sniffed closer to the door.

"Is that....blood?"

I stood away from the door and kicked where the handle was. I kept kicking it until the door flew open. I stalked in the bathroom and the first the I saw was Jaiden passed out on the shower floor. I raced towards her bending down to her grabbing her hand that was sticking outside the shower I saw blood on her fingers. Where is it coming from. I looked up at the shower pouring down on her and checked her body for any cuts or bruises. That's when I saw the little small trail of blood coming from in between her legs. It looked like it was going away now but how long had she been bleeding? Why! Was she bleeding?! "Rosalinda I need you here now!" I mind linked her while standing up pulling the shower head off the wall. I spread her legs a little and placed the water on her lips draining the blood away from that particular area. "What did we do last night?" I said to myself. I don't remember drinking at all but why can't I remember anything. "I'm on my way Alpha" she said through the link. "I remember Kayden being out. Then Pleasure came out and... I guess we.. I don't know it's a little fuzzy." Billie said as she paced back and forth. "Did you touch her?" I asked Billie. "I remember using my fingers after that it's kinda a blur." She said and she sat next to me putting her head in her hands.

"You didn't strap her did you Billie?" She looked at me and I looked at her. "Billie?" I said dropping the shower head. "I DON'T KNOW OKAY!" She pulled her hair in frustration. "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO STRAP HER BILLIE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" " IM SORRY I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER  IT-" I groaned putting my head in my hands. Fucking hell. Her body is probably rejected the process of her loosing her virginity. You're supposed to loose it to your mates or your body will slowly start to reject the mate bond. "I'm here!" Rosalinda panted at the door. "W-what *pants* fuck I need to start working out *pants* what's the sitch?" She asked breathing heavy with her hand on the wall and the other one on her knee. I glared at Billie and she looked down sadly. Rosa peeped it and question it again. "What happened?" She asked slowly walking into the bathroom. "Go on Billie. Tell her what you did." I spat out in anger. I was fuming. She my mate Billie had no right to take that away from us! Her first time was supposed to be with us and special. These little things don't matter. It's just head. It's stimulation not penetration so it didn't matter but she fully took away her first time. You can't get that back. "I didn't try to I-" She stuttered out. "Shut up!" I used my Alpha command on her. I could kill her right now. "Sam?" Rosa questioned. "She fucking strapped her!" I damn near yelled in anger. Rosa's eyes widened and she gasped looking at Billie. "You didn't!?" She slowly back away from us doing that praying thing. I don't fucking know I'm not religious. It's left, right, forehead something. "Bri! Wake up ass up!" I mind-linked her. I screamed so loud she fell of the bed and hit the floor. "Fuck" I said to myself and turned around to turn off the shower and grabbed a big towel from the towel rack. Bri ran into the bathroom tripping over her own feet. "Bitch I'm up, I'm up! Tf!.....I'm up!" I sat Jaiden up on the floor squeezing the water out of her hair before standing her up wrapping the towel around her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room laying her on the bed. As my hand brushed her thigh I realized something...

I couldn't feel her sparks anymore....

end-

It's quarantine and I don't have school for 4 more months so when I'm not sleeping I'll be updating my books. But give me ideas because I'm trying cone up with something for "my mute gang leader" and I'm so stuck🤦🏾‍♀️ help me out por favor. That's all I ask.

Byeeeeeeeeee❤️

04/28/2020