Sam

Whats up niggas it's the kid Sam

Whats up niggas it's the kid Sam. Don't worry about my real name cuz I fucking hate it. I'm 19 years old gay asf and a stud. I have a mate named Briella. Yes I said mate. I'm a werewolf blah blah I'm the Alpha blah blah blah ANYWAYS The gang and I were handling some business when we saw ole girl in the middle of the road. Like she looked dead dead. There was a real life fucking spaceship behind her. Literally it was this big ass fucking space ship broken into pieces. Ian with all this alien shit bro. I wanted to leave her ass there but they insisted we take her to the hosital so we got her and took her to the hospital.

We've been here for like 15 minutes. I want to leave but i didn't want to at the same time. Something just drew me towards her, not to mention she's gorgeous as shit. We was nice enough to bring her here and stay to see if she straight AND SHE FUCKING DROPS ME! WHAT THE FUCK! LIKE I GET IT MY EYES FEEL WEIRD TOO BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DROP ME!! I don't know why my eyes changed color like that. Yes I know my eyes changed color it happens when you find your mate which is why I'm confused because I found my mate a long time ago so why is this happening again? Could it be possible that I have 2 mates? I can't think about this right now. As I was about to stand up she completely took off her hospital gown and just stood there.

Naked

No clothes

Just naked

I slightly blushed and looked away. Why is she making me feel this way? How is she making me feel this way? I heard a door close and I looked up to see her gone. She must be in the bathroom. I stood up and dust myself off. I look up too see everybody staring at me and Briella staring at the spot my possible second mate was. Her eyes were filled with lust and they were also blue and grey. Did she feel it too?

"What was that?" Bree asked. "What was what?" I replied back "The eye thing. Both of your eyes changed color how is that possible I thought Bri was your mate." She said utterly confused "I thought so too" I said with the same amount of confusion

"Did you feel it too?" I asked Bri. She nodded slowly in her shocked state. We heard the bathroom door click again before she came out the bathroom naked again. She sat on the bed and just stated at us. I looked away too distract myself from her naked glory only to find everybody eyeing MY mate. I growled loudly and their heads snapped towards me. "MINE" Briella and I growled out at the same time. They immediately bowed their heads in respect. My eyes snapped back towards my mate to see her going in on a extra large bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Mmm. I have one just like tha- wait is that my sandwich? She finished in like three seconds and let out a loud burp. I blinked. Why am I not mad? If it were anybody else they'd be 6 feet under so why is she any different?

Knock Knock