Sam

"Shit" I hissed holding my head as I sat up. I'm sick of this shit. A muhfucker gone stop treating me like I'm not shit. Constantly shocking my ass. What about Billie and Bri? They just non existent huh? I'm not even here I'm a hallucination face ass. I should've played dead. A muhfucker gone be missing me then. "Psttttt" I know you lying- I looked up to Daniel blindly reaching for me staring in a whole nother direction. I swatted his hand away making him flinch but still never looking at me. I looked up to see what tf going on and saw a bitch with a fatty. *SMACK!* "Call my gf another bitch see what happens" Bri mindlinked me as I rubbed my face but yet again she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the bitch wi- *SMACK* shit man! The fucking girl- the girl with the fat ass! Damn son. Wayment girlfriend? Whatdidhesayyyyy?? Last time I checked Jaiden was flatter than the cake Bri baked on Valentine's Day last year because she forgot to add eggs. I flinched when she tried to swing on me again. Then it hit me. "Another one?" I asked Bri while sighing. She turned around and I saw her face for the first time since I've been up. "Oh would you look who's up! That was a nasty fall there gorgeous." It's giving me very much Hispanic. "Bae who this woman is?" I asked Billie since Bri bring abusive. I flinched again but she didn't swing so I put my arms back down just to get popped in the lip. I'm tired of getting mistreated in my own house dammit! "I'm guessing Mama A but it hasn't been confirmed yet" Billie mind-linked me. Ion think we've met this one. I'm scared. One thing I found kind of weird is that they all sort of have Jaiden's face but it's altered a little. Like Miya's eyes are naturally a lot bigger than Jaiden's and her cheeks are kind of fat but still. She looks like Jaiden. Mama A or so we think looks just like Jaiden just about ten years older and not in a bad way. She had freckles under her eyes and on her nose and like 2 wrinkles that were barely visible unless you were staring like I was. The body on the other hand. The body be changing man and DAYUM that ass fat. That mfer scrumptious- is she talking to me? "Huh?" I said. "I asked if you were alright dear?" "I'm straight- actually my head do be hurting though" I said while staring at them juicy ass titties. WHEW! "I'm gone beat you the fuck up" Bri mind-linked me. "This pussy" as Juneau would say. "Oh we can't have that now can we sugar" she walked towards me and bent down placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. Titties all in my face!!!! Gahlee 🤤. I was enjoying heaven as it was then started to smell something so retchet I almost threw up. "What the fuck is that smell?!" "Oh goodness looks like the baby had a little accident" baby? What FOCKING baby?! Ain't no baby in here!

"Damn where that thang come from?!" I'm just now seeing this damn baby in her arms. She giggled walking over to the little changing table. She hummed a small song as she changed the tiny creature. As she was finished she swaddled it again picking it back up kissing it on the forehead. "All done baby" I forgot this bitch just had a baby. Speaking of where tf she at? "On the bed" Daniel mind-linked me as he slowly slid down to the floor by me. I looked to the bed and Charlie was silently crying while her arms were tied to the bed post. Mannnnn what the hell! "What tf going on?" I asked them. They proceeded to explain to me how after she had the baby "Mama A" appeared out of no where, waited till they did vital check ups on the baby to make sure it was safe then proceeded to take the baby and claim it as Jaiden's. It's always the crazy ones I tell you. What she know about a damn baby? Who even taught her what they were called. When she first saw one I could've sworn Billie said she screamed and tried to kick it because it was running after her. Proceeding to ask "What that is" while hanging from the ceiling......A mess. A fucking mess. Fuck this shit. I stood up walking to the bed un-tying them damn ropes. Ion know what they got going on but this ain't it. "Sam no!" They screamed. "What are you doing?!" Mama A asked as I took the baby out her arms giving it back to Charlie. This what we not finna do. I turned around and slapped her ass so hard she missed the slap without missing it. I then slapped her slow ass again. And again. And one more time just because. She looked up at me with her eyes watering and she started pouting. I slapped that ass again. "Jaiden.now" I said. She sniffled and mumbled a small ok. As she FOCKING should. I patiently waited for Jaiden's light bright ass to pop back up but she was taking to long so I went to go sit in a chair but was pulled back hard asf. Bit- I turned around and my face connected with a stomach..........a fucking stomach........BITCH IM 5 FUCKING 10! I looked up to see some buff ass nigga glaring down at me.

I'm screwed.

*SMACK*

Well shit

I hit the floor for the hundredth time tonight.

end-

I'm thinking about changing the plot of this story tbh. Ion never know what I'm gone write my fingers just be moving but the plot I got right now ain't gone cut it. Thank you and goodnight.

Byeeeeeeee❤️