Briella

"DRIVE YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"WHO YOU CALLING A DUMB BITCH STUPID BITCH!"

"YOU WHO TF ELSE!"

"YOU KNOW WH-"

"OW!"

"OW!"

"Both of you shut the fuck up" I said to my annoying ass friends. We are currently being chased by cops right now and Aiden just decided to stop in the middle of the fucking road. "Aiden why would you stop the fucking car?!" I said angrily. "Bitch loook" she dragged out pointing at lil daddy in the back. Honestly im not even surprised nomo. She was floating in the back of the car legs cris crossed apple sauce. Her hair was standing up as if she was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Her hands were glowing blue and green while she was mumbling something incoherent. We watched her do this for like 5 minutes and before we knew it we were surrounded by cop cars. "GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!" They yelled through those little ass speakers. I was honestly scared but I had a feeling lil daddy was about to do some crazy shit. And I thought correct. Her big ball of glowing electricity flew out of the window and went where im assuming is above the car. "What the fuck is that?" The guy said through the speaker cluelessly. All of a sudden the roof of the car was ripped off and I could now see the glowing ball. It was slowly turning in a circle. "My carrr" Aiden whined. I hushed her as she continued to pout. The ball started to pick up speed. Fast. Before we knew it the ball set on fire and zoomed towards the police cars attacking them in a circle. It started flying around the car keeping distance making a ring of fire so they couldn't get to us. After the circle was finished it sped back to us and into lil daddy's hands. The fire slowly died down and the ball slowly shrunk until there was nothing there. She still didn't stop floating though. I soon knew the reason why. We heard four "clink" noises hit the ground. One behind the car. One in front and one on the left and ride. Everybody started screaming as we soon came to realize it was a bomb. Not just one. Fucking four. They all looked to lil daddy for help considering she the one with powers and shit. "What the fuck is she doing?" Kira screamed with tears streaming down her face. And right when the bombs went off she crossed her hands in some weird way and we teleported somewhere else. Everyone was still screaming when we landed thinking they were about to die. Lil daddy's eyes opened and she scrunched her face up. She stopped floating and plopped down into the seat. She didn't stay seated though. She stood up and jumped out of the car considering the roof isn't there so it was easy. They were still screaming so I smacked them all in the face and they stopped. "Im alive?" Aiden asked while feeling her face to see if it was real. "Where are we?" Sam asked. And would you look at this shit. We right outside of the warehouse. "Damn" she mumbled before jumping out. Everyone else jumped out before rushing towards lil daddy engulfing her into a big group hug. She just stood there awkwardly like she didn't know what to do. I giggled a little. She looked at me and poked her lip out giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. Everyone awed at that. Her eyes slowly started to cross and her mouth hung open. Damn. Can she make that face when we fucki- "let her go she can't breathe idiots" Sam said while pulling her away from them. She let out a loud gasp and started coughing. "Shit we're sorry" They said after she had her coughing fit. She just looked around her eyes stopping on a bouquet of black roses. She was about to walked toward them until Aiden got in front of her making lil daddy pout. "Hey im sorry my names Aiden nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out motioning for her to shake it. I dont think lil daddy understood because she stuck her hand out like Aiden but beside it. Everyone laughed but my baby looked so confused. Aiden grabbed her hand gently and shook it. Lil daddy looked at their hands weirdly before pulling her hand out of Aiden's loose grip. She was about to walk toward the flowers until Aiden stopped her once again. She looked so annoyed. "Im sorry this is the last thing but like can you fix my car since you kinda broke it?" Aiden asked hesitantly scratching the back of her neck. Lil daddy was confused so I pointed towards the car. She looked at the car and back at Aiden. "You want fix?" She said so cutely. I squealed loudly startling her. She has a cute heavy accent and I didn't realize earlier but her voice was really deep but feminine at the same time. I dont know what planet she's from but man I wanna hear her speak in that language. "Yes yes I want fix" Aiden said while smiling really big. Lil daddy turned around and I guess she put some type of shield around us so people couldn't see that she was using magic or some shit. Well everyone in this part of town is a supernatural so it wouldn't have mattered. She started to fix the car and before we knew it the car looked brand new. It had nice rims, a good paint job, tinted windows, and it had "Aiden" written in small cursive letters on the side. Not to forget the big red bow on it. She turned around and raised her eyebrow at Aiden. Aiden squealed and was about to hug her but she put her hand up and shook her head before walking to the flowers. Aiden paid it no mind and rushed to her new car. I smile thinking how entertaining life was going to be with her here. I turned around just in time to see lil daddy spit out the flower throwing the other one on the ground. She made a "blech" type noise before throwing up. Oh my moon goddess. We have a lot to teach her.

end-

Byeeeeee❤