Jaiiden

"get up aiiden come pway wif me" I heard voice say. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I did not know where I was at first but now I know. I'm inside the "pH" as they like to call it. The "pH" is the house all my friends live in. The first time I come I was very umm how you say shocked? It was like mini earth up here. Just better. They all live is this huge house and they all have their own rooms. Even me! "AIIDENN!!" Maya jumped on me giggling. "Hello little Maya" I pat the top of her head. "You eat?" She say while looking at me. She have very large eyeballs. They are cute. Very sparkly. I like them. "Peanut butter?" I ask while I stretch. "Mama A say you cannot have butter til you eat other foods to" she say while pouting. "She tell you that to?" I laugh when gave me a firm nod, still pouting. "Did you eat?" I asked while getting out of my bed. " Nu I ait on aiiden" she said with a proud smile. "Thank you beautiful girl" I say and pick her up. I don't want to say Miya my favorite because I like them all the same but I've definitely gotten attach to her. "Buenos dias my child or should I say Buenos noches" I heard mama A's voice as soon at I stepped off the last stair. "Buenos noches" I said with a big big yawn coming from my mouth. I walked to her and hugged her with Miya on my back then kissed her on the forehead. She smiled. "Hungry?" She asked while getting my plate out of the microwave. I nod my head with a huge smile. She cooks the best human food. It's delicious. Especially when she makes morning food at night. (P.s this is taking place at night byee) I don't like to eat it in the morning. "Where Kacey?" I asked looking around. "He's on the couch" she pointed towards the coach. I walked towards the couch making Miya squeak and jumb off my back. I chuckled. She's always been scared of him. You may be wondering who Kacey is. Kacey is a "Komala." Lucas gave him to me. Lucas is another one of my friends. He doesn't really like me. I don't know why so when he gave I the gift I was very how you so shook? I forgot what Komala is but it suppose to make you sleepy. Mama A said it wouldn't work on me because I'm special and not from this planet. Whatever that is. I sleeps a lot so I don't really know if it works or not. I pick up Kacey and go to kitchen to get my food. I put the still asleep Kacey on my head and he held on to me in his sleep. Mama A gave me my plate when I sat at table with a cup of apple juice. I've been getting really good at naming things like my plate. There's a omelet thing with bacon ham and sausage and FRUIT! lots of fruit! Fruit is really sweet! Taste really good!

 There's a omelet thing with bacon ham and sausage and FRUIT! lots of fruit! Fruit is really sweet! Taste really good!

I really like strawberries. I forgot the color. I'm not good with colors yet. I also like apple juice. Peanut butter is better though. "Eat this and then you get peanut butter" mama A said. She has magic. She always know what I think. Really creepy lady.

"OW!" I rubbed my forehead. She threw miya's sippy cup at me. Speaking of Miya. Where did she go? "I be back aiiden!" She said in my head. I hummed and continued eating. "GIMME MY SHIT BITCH!" I looked up and Lucas was running after Amanda. She have something in her hands but I cannot see. She laugh really loud and then she disappeared. "Ughhh Mama A!!" Lucas groaned teleporting in the kitchen. "AMANDA LYNN YOU GIVE HIM HIS THINGS BACK RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. We heard a groan the she teleported behind Lucas. She kick him in his knee before he see her. Manda kick him. Hard.

She threw whatever she took at his face and came to my side of table

She threw whatever she took at his face and came to my side of table. She pulled out the chair and sat next to me. "Hey babe" she winked at me. "Can I have some?" She whispered looking at my plate with a big big big smile. "Por favor?" She pouted. I gave her my fork and like always she ate everything on the plate for me and passed the fork back to me."Ew you're still here" I looked up and Lucas was looking at me. I passed her the apple juice and she downed that to. I looked down and avoided eye contact so he wouldn't get angry. "Play nice" Mama A whacked him with her big spoon. He rolled his eyes and teleported his self out of the room. Mama A turned around right when Amanda made herself disappear. "I never understand how you eat your food so fast darling." She took my plate and cup and replace it with peanut butter and a spoon. "Gracías mama" I say before walking away. As soon as I turned the corner I high five Amanda and we walked away laughing.

End-

Quick question would y'all like more chapters like this? Like what's going on in jaiidens head how they live up there. Mind you I'm not a specialist about these type things I'm not trying to joke about it in anyway shape or form this is just how I see it from my perspective minus the goofiness I see everyone living in a house like where else they gone be at? They just sitting up there? Not in this book🤷🏾‍♀️ and another thing I actually tried to read others people stories today you to actually switch things up from what I usually read some of them were great but others just omg. I have to remind myself that everyone thinks different so if someone makes a stupid decision I obviously cant do nun about it🤦🏾‍♀️ that was an okay book though it's just not for me anymore but yeah tell me what y'all think about these chapters. Just in case I didn't make this clear. Kayden is still in control this is jaiiden inside her head. Yeah that's it.

Byeeeeeeeeee ❤️

10-27-29