Sam

"I raped her?!" Billie damn near screamed the whole house down. "Shhhh!!! No you didn't rape her Billie" "Wow i cannot believe you guys like totally dreamt of me raping Jaiden." "Why're you talking like that?" I asked her confused. "Why're you?" "What-" "Okay okay focus!" "So you didn't have sex with Kaden?" Bri asked her for the 100th time. "No gosh, we had movie night for the pack and you guys fell asleep in the theater so me and Jaiden-" "Jaiden and I" I corrected her. "What?" "You said Jaiden and me but that would not be the correct grammatical term according to my 5th grade teach- OW!" Bri just straight up pimp slapped me. "Thank you! As I was saying.....Jaiden and "I" carried you guys back to the room and went to sleep." I nodded my head processing all this information. So it was a dream within a dream."I can't believe we had two dreams within one. That's crazy" I nodded my head in agreement with Bri when I suddenly had a thought. "Where's Jaiden?" I asked looking around. "I think she said she was going to see the pack babies about an hour ago" Billie said scrolling through her phone. "She told you that?" I asked skeptically considering the fact that Jaiden's thoughts are in perfect English but whenever she actually speaks it's sound like she's broken or something. "No she said baby while pointing to the other side of the mansion while nodding her head." That makes a lot more sense. "Let's go get her she probably stole everyone's child at this point" Bri said getting up off the bed. Billie and I laughed and walked behind her to the south side of the mansion. "Hey have you guys seen Luna Jaiden?" We asked a couple of the kids who were running around. "Luna's with Mama Charlie!" They said in unison. "Thanks guys see you later" we should've known. She's always there. We don't understand why she likes babies so much. She loves all the pack children but she's specifically always with Mama Charlie because she's pregnant. "Mama Charlie?" Billie said pushing the door open. We all walked in the room and saw the cutest sight ever. Jaiden was asleep on the floor in between Mama Charlie's legs with her head on Mama Charlie's very pregnant belly. Her hand rested on the right side of her stomach as little snores came from her. "Hey guys" Mama Charlie said putting down the book she was reading. "How are you?" I asked her walking up to her. Her long hair stuck to her forehead as her light brown eyes lit up. "I'm doing great now thanks to Jaiden. The baby was a little upset and causing a little pain for me and Jaiden soothed the pain and put the baby to sleep. I guess she fell asleep during the process." She explained rubbing her fingers through Jaiden's hair. Awnnn, she so sweet. "Do you want us to take her?" I asked in case she didn't want to be bothered. "Oh goodness no she's fine right where she is but would you be a sweetheart and get me a pillow to put behind my back? I would really appreciate it." I nodded my head a quickly grabbed the pillow from her nursery chair propping it up behind her back. "Thank you dear that feels a lot better" "No problem Charlie happy to help- FUCK!" I put my hand on her shoulder only to receive a very painful shock through my hand. "What the fuck was that?" Bri asked inspecting my hand. "I don't know but that shit hurt" I said as she kissed my hand lightly. "Bro look" Billie pointed to Jaiden's hand resting on Charlie's belly. Their were literally lightening bolts circling that entire area on her stomach. "Omg Charlie are you okay? Is she hurting you." Bri exclaimed about to pull Jaiden off of her. "No, no it's fine. She's not hurting me the baby likes it." She said putting her hands on Bri's shoulder accidentally shocking tf out of her. "Shit!" She hissed pulling away from them. "Goodness me I'm so sorry!" Charlie said a little to loud waking up Jaiden. She opened her eyes looking around the room skeptically completely over looking us. A yawn escaped her lips as she lifted her head off Charlie's belly. She stretched letting out another yawn before putting her forehead on Charlie's belly. As soon as she touched her belly again you could visibly see the baby kicking Charlie's stomach softly where Jaiden's head was. "Hello baby" Jaiden said poking where the baby had just kicked making the baby kick again in return. Jaiden smiled turning around finally noticing us. "Goodnight!" She said excitedly. We chuckled. "It's good morning Jaiden." Everyone laughed. She just shrugged it off and started rubbing her fingers over Charlie's stomach sending electrical bolts through her fingers. "Jaiden?" Billie asked looking at her fingers. Jaiden looked at Billie. "What are you doing?" She asked in curiosity. Jaiden shrugged "Baby likes" she said resting her head back on her stomach. Billie looked at us and we looked back at her. "Can I try?" Bri asked. "No! My baby" Jaiden said not even looking at her. I looked at Bri shocked and she returned the same face. I looked at Charlie and she looked just as shocked as we did. "Babes that's not your baby that's Charlie's baby. She's carrying the baby mama's" I said to her trying to reason with her. She looked at me raising her eyebrow. "Okay" she said and lifted off Charlie not touching her at all. Not even a second later Charlie bent over in pain holding her stomach. Jaiden watched as she slid out the chair onto the floor crying. "Jaiden what did you just do?" Billie asked rushing over to Charlie. "I did not do, baby did." She said looking at Billie skeptically. "Well make it stop!" Bri said confused. "Not Jaiden baby" she said picking at her nails. I- I know you lying. "Jaiden we were just kidding that is your baby we were just joking love" I said making her look at me weird. "Oh, okay" she said and touched Charlie's stomach again. Charlie immediately sighed in relief falling to the floor. She breathed heavy and Jaiden continued to send electrical currents through her belly not paying her any mind. You've got to be kidding me.

-end

Byeeeeeeeeee❤️