Sam

I'm sorry but this ain't edited ☠️☠️. There's a wack ass sex scene somewhere down there soooo....

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

"What the fuck was that?!" Bri whispered to Billie and I. We were standing outside the room Jaiden and Charlie were in. We kept the door open for safe measures. "I don't fucking know what does she mean it's her baby who told her that?!?" I whispered back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my Billie fiddling with her fingers looking away awkwardly. "Billie you've got to be fucking joking!" I whispered harshly. "I'm sorry okay it was an accident!" She squatted down to our level. "How the fuck you accidentally tell somebody that another persons baby is there?!" "Don't yell at me hoe!" "Who you calling hoe don't make me-" "Sparkies?" We spun around facing Jaiden as she stared us awkwardly: "H-hey babe wats going on" Bri stuttered hiding behind Billie and I. Billie shoved Bri in front of her and stood behind us. "What is babes?" She asked staring at Bri. "Uhhh" she stared at Jaiden dumbfounded. "It's nothing prince, hows the baby doing everything okay?" I said peeking my head in the room to sea Charlie sipping on some tea her hands shaking a little. "Baby okay." She stated walking past us and down the stairs. Billie, Bri and I looked at each other before running after her. "Sooo prince what was that back there? With the baby I mean. Why was Charlie in pain like that?" I asked as she kept walking into the kitchen. "What is pain?" She asked in her cute accent opening the fridge. "Hurt babes, it's hurt" Billie said looking at her drink her water bottle in 3 seconds. Literally. I blinked and it was gone. "Oh" she said grabbing another water bottle. "Yeah so what was it" We said following her further into the kitchen and into the walk in snack room. Or a very big pantry which ever you prefer. "Not understand" she said grabbing 3 chocolate bars from the box.

Jaiden hates chocolate.

I looked at Bri and Bri looked at me. Bri looked at Billie and Billie looked at her. Billie looked at me and I looked at Billie. We all looked back at Jaiden looking at us with only one chocolate bar left and a empty water bottle. How the fuck- "Why was the baby hurting Charlie?" Bri asked. She shrugged. "Baby like Jaiden. I am mother" she tried to walk out of the pantry but I grabbed her by her arms. She looked at me weird so I had to play it off and I kissed her out of panic. She kissed me back slowly and placed her soft hand on my cheek. I slowly extended my hand to her waist and the other one around her throat gripping it tightly making her gasp. Fuck she taste like chocolate. I slid my tongue in her mouth in which she gladly accepted. Her left hand traveled up the back off my shirt and she scratched down my back hard asf making me moan into her mouth. She allowed to to back her into the wall and I tried to stick my hand in her boy shirts before I was oh so rudely pulled back. "Off Topic Sam!" Right right, I knew that.... ANYWAYS I looked back up only to find a wall and not Jaiden. What the fuck.

We ran out the pantry and this bitch was at the top of the stairs already. Mind you that's a lot of damn steps. We ran after her up the stairs but I had to take a few breaks my fat ass was tired. We walked in the room and Jaiden was sitting in between Charlie's legs on the floor feeding her chocolate while rubbing her belly. You can't even lie that's so cute. Charlie ate the chocolate piece by piece until it was all gone. "Mhm good" she said placing her hand on top of Jaiden's. "More?" Jaiden asked standing up. "Yes please" Jaiden nodded to her self and walked back pass us and back down the stairs. For a powerful alien thing she sure doesn't use her powers a lot. I don't know why I'm just now noticing that. We ran after her down the stairs and she was already in the damn kitchen. "Why you follow?" She asked grabbing the whole box of chocolates and a lot of cold water bottles. She turned around to face us and she looked at all of us. "What?" She asked as we stared at her awkwardly. "Ahem" Billie elbowed me in the side. Mannnn why I always gotta be the one to speak. "Ahem Jaiden um as you know, we uh we love you a lot right? So we just want to uh, uhm." Fuck. I facepalmed myself. I felt Bri shove me out of the way. She walked up to Jaiden and took the chocolate and waters out of her hand sitting them on the far end of the counter. She then picked up a confused Jaiden and sat her on the counter to. "Jaiden why do you think you're the mother of Charlie's baby" Bri asked wrapping her arms around Jaiden's waist so she couldn't go anywhere. "Jaiden's baby" Jaiden corrected her. "Right right your baby. Why do you want to be the baby's mother?" She asked looking her in the eyes. "Baby tell I me is mother. Baby likes mother. Mother likes baby. I go now?" She tried to get down but Bri wouldn't let her. She was getting frustrated. "Jaiden that's not your baby love" Bri said squatting putting her head between Jaiden's thighs. "Why?" Jaiden asked rubbing her fingers through Bri's hair. "That's Charlie and her mates baby Jaiden you can't take their baby. It would make Charlie very sad, hurt" I said. "What is mate?" Jaiden asked. We told her this a month ago🤦🏾‍♀️. Talk about memory loss. "You know how we are your sparkies? And your skin tingles every time we touch you? And you like Billie to but Billie doesn't spark like we do." I said trying to explain to explain to her. "Yes, Billie is love, no sparkie." I laughed. She doesn't necessarily know what love is yet but she has heard others say it. We say it to her so she says it back. "Yes Jaiden so you are Charlie's love but not her Sparky. She already has a sparky and that's their baby" I said as she started to nod her heard processing the information. "Oh" she said sadly.