Billie

N O T   E D I T E D

"Come on baby get up" I cooed at a half awake miya. She's been asleep for forever it's almost 6 in the afternoon. "Come on sleepy" I cooed while kissing her chubby cheeks lightly. After a few more kisses and words of encouragement she finally opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled before she started stretching out her little arms. A small kitten yawn escaped her lips as she reached for me. "Come to mama" I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. She tucked her head in my neck and yawned again. I rubbed her back lightly as she tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled gently. I kissed her forehead and walked downstairs. I think she is still in baby space. I can't exactly tell because this is a normal routine for every one of miya ages. She not talkative but very clingy when she wakes up. Which I'm totally fine with. She's just so cute. I walked back down the stairs drawing attention from others but once they saw Miya they just smiled and looked away. Like I said she isn't very talkative when she wakes up so you'd be wasting your time trying to communicate with her. Well unless you're me of course but you're not soooo. Good luck with that. "You hungry baby?" I asked her while walking into the kitchen. She didn't respond so I looked down only to see her right back asleep. I chuckled lightly and just decided to make her food which consisted of a melted turkey and cheese sandwhich cut into small triangles for her to nibble on, apple sauce and apple juice (She doesn't like ham). She had Peanut butter this morning so no more today until Jaiiden is back. I grabbed a plastic plate and put turkey with cheese on it then placed in the microwave for a few seconds. After it beeped I stopped the microwave but left the plate in there so it could stay warm. I grabbed the bread from the pantry, then the mayo from the fridge so I could put it on the bottem half of the bread. After than was done I grabbed her bottle and put apple juice in it. For some odd reason baby space miya doesn't like milk. I don't know why. She only drinks apple juice, grape juice, and water but mostly water. After I filled up her bottle I grabble a small plastic container of apple sauce, and lastly put everything back where it was. After that I grabbed the plate, bottle, and apple juice then walked to the living room. After I sat everything down I woke up my sleeping angel........again. "Get up sweet girl" I kissed her nose and her cute eyes fluttered open. She yawned again and laid her head on my chest. Her little eyes wondering around the room. Suddenly they stopped. Her nose started to twich lightly. She sniffed the air a little before she turned her head and looked into the kitchen at the microwave. She rested her head on my right chin and just stared at the microwave. "Hey baby look at mommy" she immediately looked at me from the sound of my voice. "I have you food see" I pointed to the table where I layed her food. She followed my finger to the table and stared at it. Then she looked at me as if I had just been lying to her, her whole life. Confusion was written all over my face as she turned her head to look back at the microwave. I picked up the plate in hopes that it would make her look at it but it didn't. This plate is light as shit though. I shrugged it off. "Miya here" I said to her but she didn't budge. I huffed. Setting the plate down I grabbed miya and turned her around so she was facing me. Her little eyes looked at as if she was the most innocent soul in the world. "Here baby" I grabbed the Sandwhich and held it up to get mouth. She stared at it then she stared at me. She she stared at the sandwhich and back at me. Then she let go of her weight and she fell backwards against the soft couch cushions. She just looked at me. "Baby look" I decided to show her there was nothing wrong with it by taking a bite of it which I instantly regretted. All I tasted was mayo and bread. Ew. I gagged and spit it back out. I heard a small giggle from underneath me and there laid my little baby a giggling mess. I chuckled a little. "You think that's funny huh" I asked while tickling her sides. She giggled even more which made me laugh a little. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I grabbed the plate and walked back to the kitchen. I disposed of the plate and started over. Grab the bread blah blah. Get the mayo blah blah. After that I just decided to reheat the meat putting it on 13 seconds. I turned around and waited for it to finish when Miya decided to show me a memory. Which just so happens to be the first time we met.