Sam

"Get up" "get up!" Sam get up!"

"GET THE FUCK UP SAM!"

I jumped up so damn hard my forehead collided with Bri's.

"Fuck!"
"Fuck!"

We both hissed at the same time. "What man?" "Look- wtf you just call me?" "I said bae" I said while flinching as she jumped at me. "Bit- girl I almost called you some stop playing with me" I laughed "what happened?" "She's floating again" That's when I noticed the two floating people in the middle of my room. I face palmed. "How long has this been happening?" "I don't know I've only seen it a couple times" "Go get the broom" she got up and walked downstairs. Recently Bri started to feel a presence that would wake her up in the middle of the night. At first it was nothing but then she would wake up to Jaiden standing at the end of the bed. I'm bout black asf so this paranormal shit ain't gone cut it. I kicked her ass in the back. She hit the floor and woke up instantly. As she fucking should. But now she fucking floats mid air with Billie attached to her. I could've sworn she was an alien not a fucking ghost. This my bitch and whatnot but don't get shot now. I'll call the church in the town over yonder and get this exorcism started baby.

But anyways whenever this happens I just pull the bed under them and Bri nudges them with a broom until they fall. Billie don't be having a clue what's going on. Maybe we should get cameras like that nigga from haunted house. Ion know I'm not trynna get booty raped by Jaiden in the middle of the night. "You ready?" Bri came back into the room. I nodded and finished placing the bed under them. She gently nudged billies back since Jaiden was on top of her with her legs and arms wrapped around her. She did that for a while and nothing happened so I snatched the broom and whacked Jaiden in the back and they fell. "Owwww" she curled into Billie while rubbing her back with one hand.

Bri helped me push the bed back into place and we layed down about to go sleep when the door bursted open. Mama Charlie fell to the floor as loud sobs escaped her mouth. "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" She screamed as her husband raced in behind her. Jaiden's head popped up off the bed with Billie right behind her. I quickly got up and tried to help her off the floor. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She electrocuted the shit out of me. "FUCK!" I flew back against the bed feeling like I was just struck by black lightening. "Jaiden please" she cried on the floor in a ball. "Make it stop please make it stop" her voice cracked. Jaiden crawled off the and grabbed her hand gently ignited lightening bolts through her skin. "Jaidennnn" she sobbed with her eyes closed. Jaiden placed her hand on her stomach and she.....she passed out. She literally passed out right on the floor. Lil nasty. Jaiden continued to rub her stomach while holding her hands as the baby continued to kick left and right. "Baby out" she said standing up. "W-what?" Charlie's husband asked. "Baby out now" Jaiden bent down to pick up Charlie and walked out the room. We all looked at each other before jumping up and racing out the room after her. She was at the top of the stairs before she jumped over the fucking railing. Billie screamed. We ran to the top of the stairs just in time to see her safely land on her feet. Mind you she is still carrying Charlie. We all ran downstairs and out the front door as Jaiden was already halfway across the land. "Where is she going?" Charlie's husband Daniel asked frantically. "The pack doctor" Billie said making everyone look at her. "How you know that?" He asked. "She said baby out now. Charlie's in labor." "W-what no the baby isn't due for a couple more weeks" "well it seems as if the baby is due now" "we need to go" Did I just forget that I'm a wolf or some? Whew chile got me walking on this ground like a peasant. I shifted mid air and caught up to Jaiden in no time. "Jaiden what are you doing" I mind linked her as I ran on her side. "Baby come home now" she said as she started to beat on the door of the pack doctor. "Jaiden what did you do?" I asked as I shifted back. "I did not do, Baby did" "Jaiden-" "Jaiden's baby" she looked at me and her eyes were glowing like never before. I backed up a lil bit cause bitch you not finna kill me im a bad bitch.

I guess they were taking to long to open the door so she kicked the damn door down. "Help baby" she said firmly as she placed Charlie on the emergency bed. Everybody froze and looked at the pack doctors with wide eyes.

"What are y'all doin?.......Screwin?" Billie said bursting out to laughing making Bri, Daniel and I start laughing. They frantically picked up their clothes off the floor and tried to put them on. "TURN AROUND!" They screamed while covering themselves.  "If you wanted to suck a lil dick just say that you lil horny freaky fuck-" she through a shoe at me but I dodged it. "Um rude- OUCH!" She threw another shoe but this one connected and hit me in the middle of my forehead. "What's the problem" they asked once fully dressed. I barely knew wtf was going on myself so we all just pointed to Jaiden. They stared at Jaiden for a while before she started glaring at them. "Ahem" they awkwardly scratched their necks and looked away. "What's the problem Luna?" She straight faced them and took her hand off Charlie's belly and held it mid-air. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Charlie woke up screaming again making everyone jump. Daniel ran out the room. "Bring yo ass back in here" Bri grabbed him by his shirt dragging him to the side of the bed. "Baby out" Jaiden said while placing her hand back on Charlie's belly seizing her continued screaming. "What?" "She's in labor" "N-no she's not due for 2 more weeks" "well Jaiden did something and now the baby is ready to come out." Jaiden popped Daniel in his lip making him pout. "I did not do. Baby did" she glared at him. "Right the baby did something and now he's ready to come out" "How do you know he's ready?- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Charlie began screaming once again. "Get him out please get him out" she sobbed grabbing Jaiden's hand. She propped her legs upward and started grunting. Is she- I know this bitch ain't pushing already. "Shit! It's time. Okay everyone make room we have to get this baby out now." "Jaiden can you please move out the way- No" "Ok" The doctor aka Kelly walked the other direction away from Jaiden getting all the I guess tools you need for child birth. I don't know nun about this and I don't wanna watch- ewwwwwww did she just shit on herself?!?! I think I'm bout to pass. Jaiden rubbed her fingers through Charlie's hair as she sobbed quietly. "Come on baby" Jaiden whispered to Charlie's stomach quietly. I don't know how much time went by but this fat ass baby already had half his body out her coochie that mfer large. Gone be just like Jaiden's fat ass.

I flinched thinking she was gone hit me but instead she was just staring at the wall blankly. "Jaiden?" She didn't respond. I slowly walked up to her and next thing I know this bitch done tipped over and heading straight for the floor and you know what? I let her ass hit the floor to. Who was finna catch that? Not me wrong bitch.

*SMACK* "pick my mother fucking girlfriend up off that floor the hell wrong with you." "You ain't even have to hit me like that- Okay okay damn chill" she smacked me in the back off the head like wow all cause she on the floor? If I fall out next Jaiden better be catching them hands to. I went to grab her off the floor and this bitch done electrocuted my ass so good all I saw stars. Next thing I know I'm out like a light.

end-

Thank you and goodnight.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee❤️