Sam

"MAYA NO!" I shouted but I was to late.

She fell off the fucking counter trying to get some damn peanut butter. Fucking Moon Goddess. Wait. why is she so quiet- "WAHHHHHH" There we go. I ran towards her and picked her up trying to shush her before- "SAM WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Fucking hell. I didn't say anything back I just rocked Maya until her cried turned into sniffles. "Mama" she looked up at me. I hummed in response. "Aya sowwy mama. Aya jus wann da butter" She said looking up at me with those bright blue eyes. "Its ok baby mama knows" she sniffled and wrapped her tiny arms around me. I hummed her a lullaby until she finally went to sleep. I turned around to see Bri staring at me with a huge grin on ber face. Her eyes sparkled with adoration and love. I blushed under her intense gaze. "bri stopp" I whispered shyly. Ever since what happened with Amanda I've been shyer than ever. Ive never been dominated like that. When Bri and I did it, it was slo and sensual and I wasnt to loud. Dont get me wrong I was loud like really loud but we were by ourselves and she wasnt as aggressive since we'd never been touched like that. But Amanda just screams aggression. She was rough and I loved it. The thought of getting bitched isnt really to my liking but the feeling is amazing. I started having flashbacks of what happen and it made me blush even more. I looked at Bri but her head was down. I walked towards her and raised her head with my finger only to see a dark shade of red on her cheeks. I looked her in the eyes and she stared at me for a few seconds before looking away giving me enough time to see a certain emotion flash in her gorgeous eyes.

Lust

She must have been in my head when I started having flashbacks. I lifted her chin back up so she was facing me. she tried to look away but I forced her to keep staring at me. It didnt take long before her eyes flickered towards my lips or before mine flickered to hers. She licked her plump lips slowly before biting it making me lick mine. She seemed like to was debating on something. Probably on whether to kiss me or not. We arent really affectionate towards each other and I dont know why. I miss her hugs and her kisses. "ohhh no give me my child!" billie said while rushing into the kitchen. She took Maya out of my arms about to run back out before she turned around and looked us up and down in disgust. "little nasties" she said before running out making me chuckle a bit. I looked back at Bri and she was staring dead at my lips. I licked them subconsciously. "fuck" she whispered as her eyes got a little bigger. "fuck this" I heard in my head and before I knew it her hand was around my throat and my lips were against hers. I moaned as her tounge immediately made contact with mine. My hands flew to her hips pulling her impossibly closer to me. Her left hand gripped my hair and yanked it back before she started attacking my neck. A loud moan escaped my lips as pleasure ran through me. I miss her touch, her lips, her sparks. Most of all I miss her. She tapped my thigh signaling for me to jump and I did. She caught me as I wrapped my arms and legs around her waist. She never stopped kissing me as she walked us up the stairs. I missed this. I missed her. I missed us.

-end

Byeeeeeeeee❤