Kayden

I walked out of the room fixing my brand new necklace around my neck. It was an amazing coincidence that both our names start with K. Well amazing for me........Not so much her.  "Excuse me have you seen a light skinned female short hair kinda tall skinny asf." I heard Sam's voice. "Yeah she went into that room not to long ago" the nurse said to her and walked away. "Let's go-" she stopped her sentence when she saw me. "Kayden?" I stuck my spoon in my peanut butter and ate it while staring at her. She looked at Bri and Bri looked at her. Bri looked at me and I looked at her. "WASSUP BITCH!" She screamed running towards me. She went to hug me but I moved out the way and she hit the floor. "Ow" she groaned. Sam laughed a little before walking towards us. "Hi Kayden" she bent down and laid a small kiss on my lips. "Mhmi kept my eyes closed signaling I wanted another one. I heard her laugh then felt another kiss being placed on my lips and felt those Sparks Miya loves so much. This time I gripped her throat and slid my tounge in her mouth. She happily sucked on it as I felt her hands going down my sides to my ass. She squeezed it making me whimper. I slowly took my hand off her throat and slid it into her hair yanking her head back. She opened her eyes and gave me that look. That imma fuck you up look. She licked her lips then kissed me once more. I smirked and walked away from her and over to Bri who was now laying on her back staring at us. I straddled her waist and sat my peanut butter next to me. She smirked when I gripped her by her neck and pulled her up towards me. Kinky bitch. She then rested her hands on my ass and slowly placed her lips on mine. I held the sides of her face and kissed her back just as slowly making her her smack my ass. I smirked and bit her lip gently. "Stop fucking playing with me Kayden" she gripped my neck and smashed her lips against mine making me moan. I tangled my hand in her hair and arched myself into her. Our lips moved in sync as her right hand gripped my ass even harder than before. I got a fatty what can I say🤷🏾‍♀️. "Y'all need to fucking chill" Sam growled out when Bri started to grind me against her slowly. I wasn't complaining😜. I moaned louder just to make her mad. She growled. And for the finale I spread my legs so Bri could spread hers to. I trailed my hand down her stomach and on her her waist band of her boxers. "Kayden" Sam growled louder. I wrapped my left hand around Bri's throat and slowly stuck my hand in her boxers. I placed gently against her smooth surface and pressed down but only on the top. Her breathing got heavier. I slowly added more pressure and started to drag my finger down her 😽 still applying the same amount of pressure. Once I got to the right spot she immediately moaned. And loud too. I instantly felt myself being snatched up by Sam. I smirked at Bri and stuck my finger in my mouth. Twirling my tounge around it while staring at her. She blushed and looked down closing her legs. I felt myself being shoved against a wall but not to hard. "You like testing my patience don't you?" She questioned as I made a small pocket knife appear in my hand. I bit my lip and nodded. She growled and I smirked. Then I flipped the little button on my very special knife and out came a very special blade. Her eyes darted to the blade and they sparkled which made my smirk grow even more. I slowly brought the blade up to her cheek and moved it up and down gently. She has very beautiful skin. Mhm. I stopped the blade at the top of her cheek and pressed the blade against it. Hard. She groaned a little and her grip on my waist tightened. Blood immediately started to trickle from her plump cheek and I felt my non-existent heartbeat speed up. Blood play excites me. A lot. I dragged the blade down her cheek until there was a large cut on her face with lots of blood trickling from it. Then I stabbed it in her chest. She groaned louder and I felt pleased. I stood on my tippy toes and stuck my tounge out licking the blood from her cheek starting from the bottem. The cut immediately disappeared as if it were never there. I hummed in satisfaction at the way she taste. Mhmm. I snatched the knife out of her chest healing it so she wouldn't bleed out. I licked the blood off one side of the blade while looking her in the eyes. She but her lip pinning my body against the wall even more. I felt her left hand being removed from my waist and she snapped it but I never broke I contact. I them felt myself being pulled gently off the wall but only enough for Bri to slip behind me. Then I was pressed against her warm body. I grabbed Sam by her throat and slid my bloodied tounge in her mouth. She moaned once she could taste her blood on my tounge. We kissed slow and gently and if our tounges were going to fall off and we were sharing out last kissed before they did. She whimpered when I bit her tounge a little and pulled out kissing my lips again. I turned around towards Bri and tapped her lips signaling her to stick her tounge out. She did and I rubbed the blood that was on the other side of the knife on her tounge. Then I gripped Sam's neck and pushed her away but only so I could slip from between them. Once I moved I gripped Bri's neck and brought her face towards Sam's. Sam immediately caught on to my plan and swirled her tongue around Bri's in a sloppy tounge kiss. They both moaned and held onto each other for dear life. I smirked and turned around meeting the eyes of 3 people who had been watching us for a good minute. I stuck my tounge out and rubbed the remains of the blood from the knife on my tounge. They all blushed and stumbled trying to run away. I winked at one of them because he hadn't moved yet. He blushed and ran away with his friends. Once he was gone I felt myself being turned around and engaged in a threeway kiss. Mhm. I'll have to get back with y'all later. Byeee.

end-

BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WE HIT 10K READS WTFFFFF!!! I AM FUCKING SHOOKETH😳 Thank yall so much I didn't even think this book would get this far. Like I was literally about to change my pfp and saw this! Thank yall again ion even know what to say. I'm glad y'all still read this even tho I take negative 72 years to update thanks youuuu!!!!!! PS I didn't edit this I was to excited!!!!!

Byeeeeeeeeee ❤️