Briella

WARNING⚠❌ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

"Fuck baby wait"

I moaned. Lil daddy's little ass picked me up and started to walk up the stairs while attacking my neck! Why is she so fucking strong?!

"The names Amanda baby but you can call me mami"

She firmly gripped my ass and I let out a low moan throwing my head back. This is definitely not the same person or thing from earlier.

Is it bad that im liking this? "Where's your room gorgeous?" She asked. My eyes were still closed as I'm trying to catch my breath. My front was pushing against against her front with every step she took and she wasn't letting me unwrap my legs from her waist. I told her the last door on the second hallway. This is the warehouse but we still have rooms cause why not. She walked towards the door. More like strutted carrying me like I wasn't nothing. A loud moan escaped my lips from the friction of my pelvis on her stomach. "Ooh I love the sound of you baby" She said as she slapped my ass. That shit hurt like a bitch but I loved it. I jumped from the impact and that caused more friction for me. Im so fucking wet right now. All I need is Sam and this whole thing will be perfect. "I didn't forget about her gorgeous" She said as she opened the room door. I opened my eyes just as she gently sat me on the bed. This gave me time to take in her appearance. She definitely is not the same person. Her hair just grew longer or some shit. Her eyes are now a gorgeous shade of pink. I dont even know how thats possible she has a tattoo of Sam and I's name on her chest. "How?" I asked pointing to the permanent markings on her skin. "Dont worry about that right now. Ill be back. Do me a favor and strip will you?" She winked at me and walked out to get Sam im guessing. She aint gotta tell me twice. I stripped to just my sports bra and boy shorts and sat in the middle of the bed. Fuck im horny. I can't wait for her to fuck m- but wait we just met. Should we wait? Well she is our mate I dont think we should have to. But maybe she's a virgin? Who am I kidding of course she is a virgin. She's so innocent and pure. Its adorable. Well she is...Amanda? Not so much. "Wait wait wait fuckkkkkkk" I heard Sam's voice before Amanda came back in the room. She slammed the door shut and pinned Sam to it her legs still being up. My wolf half way took over me and my senses heightened. My vision was immaculate and so was my sense of smell. I could smell and see the cum running down Sam's legs. I didn't notice her pants off till now. "Fuckkkkk babyyy!" She whined. I also didn't notice Amanda's hand in Sam's boxers. A loud moan escaped her lips as she threw her head back against the door but not hard enough to hurt herself. "Whats my name baby?"  Amanda asked doing some trick with her fingers making Sam gasp loudly and a scream to leave her lips. Damn is she that good? "Amandaaa" Sam half moaned and half whined. "Nope try again beautiful" Amanda said while taking her off the door walking towards the bed. She stopped when she saw me. She looked me up and down before smirking. "Didn't I say strip baby? Or were you not listening?" She said. I dont think I was supposed to answer that. "Strip!"  She growled. I never moved so fast in my 17 years of living. I took off my sports bra and boy shorts and stood there not knowing what to do next. "Come" she said. "Who me?" I asked just to clarify. I dont know why im so nervous right now. Probably because Ive never done this before. I know what you're thinking "what about Sam" Sam has gone down on me once and Ive done the same to her. Dont get me wrong it was good. Like reall good. Fuck it was amazing. The way her lips sucked on my pus- off topic. Sam and I are still virgins. Shocking I know. You're probably like Bri you so sexy how you still got yo V-Card? Well my friends Sam and I always felt like something was missing in our relationship we just never knew what it was until now so we decided to wait on the whole penetration thing. So yes I am still a virgin. A very sexy one.

I was knocked out of my thought by a sexy ass growl and whimpers, but before I could even look in the direction my eyes were crossing and I was cumming on myself. "Fuckkkkk" I screamed as it ran down my thighs. I started shaking and I almost fell to the floor because of my jelly legs but Amanda caught me. "You should've listened baby" she whispered in my ear licking it making me shiver. She picked me up carrying me to Sam who had her legs spread and was breathing hard. She put me on Sam so I was straddling her. I went to sit up but she just pushed me back down. "Stay" she growled making my eyes roll backwards. I started to shake again. How is she doing this to me? I didn't even get to recover for a second time when I felt fingers at my entrance. "Damn, this for me baby?" Amanda asked while lubricating her fingers with my cum. "Amanda wait!" I managed to get out. "Thats not my name gorgeous" she replied as she went to slide a finger in me. I hissed and gripped her hand from behind. I looked back to sew her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Are you a virgin?" She asked. I nodded shamefully looking away. She gripped my chin and made me look at her "Dont be ashamed gorgeous I'm sorry I won't go in. Do you want to keep going?" She asked in a soft voice while rubbing her two fingers in circles on my clit. I couldn't speak. I was breathless. "I'll take that as a yes" she applied more pressure on my clit and a loud moan escaped my lips. I felt two hands on my waist going down to my ass giving it a tight squeeze. Sam dug her nails into my ass and I hissed in pain as a loud scream left her lips. Fuck why is she screa- "Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed in pleasure and pain as I felt a hand come down across my ass.

Once

Twice

Three times!

She slapped my ass three times before I felt a pair of lips sucking on my pussy. "Fuckkk Amandaa" I dragged out as a wave of pleasure hit me. "Thats not my name baby" she growled before smacking my ass again. "MAMIII" I screamed as I felt myself cumming already. "SHIT!" Sam moaned my ear. "Fuck mami im cumming dont stop!" Sam screamed in my ear before she started to shake as is she was seizing. God she looked sexy. Back arched high off the bed, eyes rolled back, drool slipping from the corner of her mouth. I want to fuck the shit out of her. My train of thought was cut off by her stillness. She passed out. "Back to you" mami said. She picked me up off of Sami and put me on her shoulders. Why am I so fucking light right now? "Amanda wait im no- AHHHHH" She started sucking on my clit rapidly eating me as if I were her last meal. She dragged her tounge down my pussy painfully slow "Baby please!" I begged. "Whats my name baby?" She said in my pussy sending vibrations through me. "Mamiii" I moaned loudly. "What do you want me to do baby?" I moaned louder as I felt her tounge circling my leaking hole. "Tell me!" She demanded smacking my ass harshly. "I want you to fuck me!" And that all it took for stick her warm tounge inside of me. "Shitttt" I moaned out gripped her hair feeling my eyes roll back. She tounge fucked me rapidly as an animalistic scream left my lips. "IM CUMMING!" I screamed as I started to shake violently. She pulled me closer and never stopped eating me as I squirted down her throat. "Fuck" I said as she moaned into me swallowing my cum. Im so tired. My eyes started to shut as I felt her lay me on a soft surface. "Good night baby" was the last thing I heard before I was out like a light.

Flashback over

end-

Eh this was ass Byeeeeee❤