Billie

I laid in the "the" bed tears streaming down my cheeks as I thought back on the events that took place just a few hours ago. I tried to save her. I swear I tried. I fought against "them" with everything in me. I guess my everything wasn't enough because "they" still took "her.".   I was worried about "her" getting captured when I should have been worried about my own safety. In the end I was the one who suffered the consequences. I got hurt and "they" and they got "her."

I was the one who..........

got a splinter in my foot because I fell down the stairs. "You're bweing dwamwatic Biwwie" Maya huffed sitting next to me. "I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!" I screamed in anger. "Nu uh you bewwer top yewwing at me ittle girwl I did not puss you dwown the stwairs it not my fwault you tupid da fuhh" My mouth hung open. I know she did no- when tf did she- is talking to m- oh what da hell. "HAHAHAHAHA SHE TOLD YOU PERIOD DA FUHH!!" Bri screamed falling to the floor. Y'all are probably confused. Let's take this back to a good 2 or 3 hours ago.

Flashback

So I was just in the kitchen making me plate you know MINDING MY BUSINESS when I hear this quiet ass spark behind me. Y'all know that sound. The sound of the lighter before you light that big ass firecracker and haul ass. Yeah that sound. I'm not white so I most definitely did not shake that shit off. I turnt my black ass around around and saw Sam with this BIG ASS FIRECRACKER POINTED AT ME! Y'all know the ones that shoot in the mf air. No no no NOT the ones you hold. The ones you NOT suppose to hold. YEAH THAT BIG ASS ONE THAT MAKE A LOUD ASS BOOM! AND IT SHOOT IN THE MF SKY. THAT ONE BITCH!  You know what the fuck I did? I took my mf food out the microwave and HAULED ASS! "BRIIIIIIII GET YO FUCKING DOG BITCH!" I screeched running up the stairs. "It don't bite" she said smirking when suddenly magically appeared at the top of the stairs holding Maya. "YES IT DO!" I yelled when I heard her growling behind me. BOOM! "AHHHH FUCK!" I screamed when I got popped in the mf back with the firecracker. I shook it off me and that mf LANDED IN MY SHOE! "Oh NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!" POWW! "AHHHHHHHHHH" I dropped the food and fell to the floor holding my foot. I started crying because I was really hungry now my foot hurt. I snatched the shoe off and clutched my foot in pain. "BIWWIE!" I heard Maya scream. Then I heard a little struggling and finally a little pitter patter of small feet again the floor. BOOM! "AHHHHHH" I screamed again because I thought I was about to get hit. Maya jumped on top of me then this magic force field surrounded us prevented the firecracker from hitting us. POW! I heard it go off outside of the forcefield. "WE SWITCHING SIDES NOW MAYA?!" I heard Sam yell while laughing. Maya giggled and teleported us to the 3rd floor right by the balcony so they could see us. She stuck her tounge out and her thumbs in her ears at them then she giggled. BOOM! "EEEEKKKK!" Maya shrieked and jumped on me but this time we teleported to the 4th floor. POW! "FUCK!" I heard Sami scream then I heard both of them running up the stairs from both sides. "EEEEEEKKKK" Maya shrieked again when they both teleported on each side of us. Fucking hell they got there powers back. She thought fast and teleported us back to the second floor. We were safe until they appeared right behind us. "AHHH" Maya laughed when Sami grabbed her from behind. I went to grab her but Bri appeared behind me and kicked me in the back lightly making me fall because foot wasn't fully healed yet. It almost was though. I kicked my foot under Sami and grabbed Maya before she hit the floor. She giggled clinging onto me. I just realized something. They don't have the fire work anymore. Where is - POW! shit. The other one must of went off when we were teleported. So there has to be one left! I guess Bri was thinking the same thing as me because she looked at it then smirked at me. Next thing I know she's 3 feet away with it pointed right at me. "AHHHH" Maya and I screamed at the same time. Sami grabbed Maya and laughed while running away. I stood up and ran for deer life now that my foot had healed. I made the mistake of looking back and like the white people I fell. Instead of getting up I started doing the white person crawl like the dumbass person I am. I started crawling backwards fast and next thing I know I'm tumbling down the stairs. BOOM! "AHHHHHH" I felt something sharp enter that same mf foot on my way down and that made me screamed even louder. After tumbling down all the stairs I landed on the floor and very harshly might I add. I cried silently as the pain in my foot got worse. Wait a minute. Did that firework ever blow up? Where the fuck did it go? I was looked around when I noticed something bright as life on my stomach. "Aw fuc-"  POW!

End of Flashback

And that my friends is how we ended up here. At the pack docter getting the splinter taken out of my toe after tons and I mean TONS of struggling. "Alright bil you're all ready to go" I sniffled as I stood up on my already healed toe. "Billie how you feeeel?" Sam asked and I glared at her. "She feel great, Maya how you feel?" Bri said then they bursted out to laughing. Fuck all of them I don't care no ways. I stormed out the room but that only made them laugh even more. I will get my revenge. But first imma get some food. "Hi welcome to chili-" "yeah lemme get a-" "DAMN BITCH CAN I FINISH MY SENTENCE FIRST *clears throat* anyway would you like to try our new special I think you would really like it." The cashier said while smiling. Bitch I outta-

Kayden's POV

...........Mhm I haven't been out in a good minute. "Maya? I thought to her. "Es Ayden?" "Let me out?" "Okie ayden!" I felt myself being pushed towards the surface of Jaiidens body. "Mhm" I rolled my neck feeling it crack. I then rolled my shoulders and my back cracked to. Much better. "Hello ma'am?" I looked up seeing a women who looked like she was in her mid 20's. "We need this room so you gone have to bounce" she said with her thumb pointing to the door. Mhm that necklace is really pretty. It has a capital K on it and it was covered in diamonds. Like real diamonds. I pointed to it. "My necklace?" I nodded "you like? I just got it for my 25th birthday. It's cute right?" She said with a giggle. I nodded with a smile. Then I straight face her. She slowly stopped laughing. I held my hand out. She looked at it then back at me. Then she slowly wrapped her hand around the K hiding it from my line of vision. I raised my eyebrow and did a hand motion signaling her to give it to me. "You want my necklace?" I nodded with a smirk. "N-no it's mine" my smirk grew larger. Guess I'll have to take it then.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Its mine now bitch.

end-

Byeeeeeeeeee❤️