Jaiiden Random Moments#1

Its been many hours since chase came out. I forgot how you say many hours in "human" soo. I have been "adjusting" as sparkies say. None of the other me's have come out in a while but they said they are giving me a "break" from all the switching. Whatever that word means. We just ran out of peanut butter so we are going to the place to get more. Sparkies say this is a good "experience" for me since I havent been in public since the hospital incident. I dont mind I just like to "cuddle" with my sparkies and eat peanut butter. Sometimes we play games in the dark like "hide and seek" or "tag". Sparky 2 (Bri) is always falling down the stairs though. I dont know why she does that. I have "night vision" I think thats how you say it. I can see when its pitch black. I dont really like being outside. Too many people. I dont really like people that much. We just made it to place where peanut butter buy. "Sparkies?" I asked. "Yes prince" They answer back. I does not know why they calls me that. They says me deserve to be treated like princess but princess to sparkly for me so they call me a prince. "What place called?" I asked while pointing to the place. "Thats a store babes" Sparky 2  says. I nodded. "This is store babes" I say to Sparky 1 while nodding. She laughed and said "I know" but I just shrugs. Sparkies get out of car and I wait for Sparky to get me out. I does not know how you work this contraption. Sparky opened door and took off this retchet protection belt. She grabbed my hand and kissed it before leading me out of the car. I grabbed her hand and kiss back. She no like when I does this but it makes me giggle a little. She roll her eyes and I frown. She see's my frown and she gives me a small peck on the lips and mouths "Im sorry" I smile and hug her. She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist. I feel sparky 1 (Sam) about to walk up behind me so I turn around slightly. She lifts my chin and gives me a kiss that last a few seconds before she hugs us both. We stay like that for a few seconds befire letting go. They each grabs one of my hands and we walk to this "stores". As we were walking I feels a human staring at me head so I turn my head and see some human girl looking at me in weird way. She does not look at sparkies like that. Just me. She caught my stare and stook up her finger at me. I thought she was just trying to say hello so I did it back and she put her hand on her chest and made this weird sound. I stop walking. "pain?" I asked. Sparkies look at me weird so I show them the weird lady but she was no longer in pain. She was digging in her purse and she took out some tube putting it on her lips before dropping it. "oops" she said. She stepped over it so tube was behind her and then she turned around to tube. She was about to bend down but then she look back at Sparkies and do this weird thing wuth her eye. One eye close but the other stay open. HOW SHE DO THIS?! I looks at Sparkies and try to do it but I does not think I did it right because Sparkies giggle at me. I shrug and was about to turn back towards the lady when this nasty smell hit me in my nose. I scrunch me face up and cover me nose. "Whats wrong baby?" Sparky 1 ask me. "You no smell?" I ask while covering me nose with both hands. Out of no where I see this trail of brown and an ugly green? I think. I not good with colors. I see it floating in the air in a line. I follows the line with my eyes and I see the weird woman bend over with her skirt up some. I smell the air again before I hold my hand out for sparkies to see "Smell!!" I say. (A/n *cough* *cough* bts reference *cough* back to the story)

 (A/n *cough* *cough* bts reference *cough* back to the story)

They look in her way and sniff the air.

Human probably cannot smell from this far but we are not human

Human probably cannot smell from this far but we are not human. I make a can of smell good appear in my hand and I start to spray.

 I make a can of smell good appear in my hand and I start to spray

I does not wann my peanut butter no more.

end-

Byeeeee❤