Kayden

"Where tf is she?" Sam mumbled to herself. We were currently looking for Billie's fine ass. I'm ready to go and she's no where in sight. "Yo, where's Bil?" Bree asked one of the pack mates. "She went to get food not to long ago, Chili's I think" they said with a shrug and walked away. Sam silently thanked her in her head and started to walk towards Chili's. When we got there we walked in and immediately noticed there was nobody at the register. "Omg bruh"  Bree mumbled to herself while twisting the front of her hair out of habit. "Kayden can you find her please" That's not my name. I already know where she is. I sensed her when we got here but they can't seem to smell her for some reason. I smell her perfectly fine. She smells like cinnamon, sometimes french toast. I don't know why but she smells delightful every time I smell her. "Kayden?" Billie fine as shit. She my other girlfriend. She just don't know it yet. "Kayden??" I'm still a virgin but she can fuck the shit out of me- "babe?" I pointed at the back door that was very much so visible behind the counter. She huffed and face palmed herself. I let go of their hands and crawled over the counter going towards the door. I heard two small sounds behind me and knew they had jumped over the counter. As I got closer to the door I smelled something. A smell I love so much. A smell I desired with a passion.

Blood

I pushed open the door slowly and as soon as it opened I was picked up and slammed against the wall. I moaned when a sharp pain went up my spine but immediately went away. My eyes fluttered open and met with Billie's whose eyes immediately filled with regret. "Shit i-im s-" I cut her off by wrapping my legs around her waist with a lopsided smirk on my lips. I need a nap. She looked down at my legs and a pink tint slowly spread across her face. I looked at Sam and she was biting her lip looking us up and down. That made my smirk grow larger. "You trying to get fucked up ain't you?" Amanda asked me. I laughed a little. "You already know" I replied. In my head of course. I pushed my back off the wall and wrapped my arms around Billie's neck and snuggled into her. Billie was like 5'9 5'10 I'm 5'5 jaiiden is like 5'7 the height difference right now is turning me on. Don't I love a fine bitch who's taller than me. Mhm. I arched myself into Billie more and she tensed up a little. I didn't weigh anything at all considering I'm what they call an "alien" so she didn't even have to wrap her arms around me at all. I could hold myself up and not fall. As I started to doze off I noticed a body on the floor behind Billie covered in blood. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Bree. She shrugged and so did Sam. In a quick motion I cleaned up the blood and disposed of the body. I also cleaned the blood off of Billie with my mind and tucked my head back in her neck. She slowly but surely wrapped one arm around my waist and the other massaging my scalp. She remembered. Mhm. I unintentionally started purring against her warm skin. "Fuck" whispered but didn't stop running her fingers through my hair. My eyes started to get droopy and next thing I know I'm out like a light.

Billie's POV

"Fuck" I damn near whimpered. Okay look. I've only met Kayden once and she stayed for like a week. First of all she creepy as shit. She don't speak at all and she literally makes no sound when she's moving so she'll end up scaring the living shit out of you. One thing about Kayden is that she loves knives. Doesn't matter what kind as long as it's sharp and can puncture someone she likes it. Kayden doesn't like people at all. No one except Sam, Bree, and I. Why she likes me? I don't fucking know she just has this huge crush on me. One time I was flirting with this girl and Kayden randomly stabbed her in the neck and made me pick her up so she could hug me. Then she fell asleep and wouldn't let me go so I ended up falling asleep to and now every time she see's me she wants me to pick her up. Am I scared of her? That's a yes and no question. No because she fucking loves me so she wouldnt really harm me but yes at the same time. Why? you may ask. Just because she wouldn't really harm me doesn't mean she can't you feel me? Like if I were to "try" her she stab me until my werewolf self wasn't alive anymore but at the same time she'd be kissing on me and wanting me to hold her. You get what I'm saying? I dunno I'm confusing myself next topic. The last time Kayden was here she made it her mission to learn everything about me. Like the fact that saying "please" will go a long way with me. Man I don't know it's just something about the way a girl begs man fuckkkk or that if you purr against my bare fucking skin I'm going to get wet🤦🏾‍♀️. Don't ask me why I can't help it. So that little purr she did Oh my godddd😩. I know she can't help it if u play in her hair while she's sleepy but goddess Fuck. Me. Up. Please. "You good Bil?" I heard Sam ask. I didn't even have to look her direction to know that she was smirking. "Fuck you man" I whined quietly to not wake up Kayden. She may go to sleep easily but she's a very light sleeper. She chuckled quietly and Bri smirked. "Let's go" they said in unison. "What about the-" my sentence was cut off when I turned around and saw that the body or the blood wasn't on the floor. "Well nevermind" I mumbled to myself and trailed behind Sam and Bree who had already left.

*4 hours later* (sb narrator voice)

I was in the kitchen making my own popcorn for the movie. I put sugar on my popcorn and everyone else doesn't like it so I always have to make it separate. We have a total of 6 movie rooms on the other side of the mansion so there will be 6 different movies playing at the same time. I've been alternating back and forth between two that were really good. I forgot there names though. They are both scary movies and I don't know who told me to watch em cuz I'm scared asf rn. I'm the only one on this side of the building and all the lights out. You may be wondering. "Why you on this side of the building and everyone else on the other side?" There are 5 microwaves in each theatre but they all were being occupied and had long ass lines after them. I was not trynna wait in that damn line. I may be a beta in this pack but when it comes to movie night titles don't matter just the food. I had just finished putting the sugar on my popcorn and was about to put it back on the counter when I saw Kayden sitting on the counter. "EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!" I jumped and dropped the sugar container and it spilled all over my feet. Ew. She almost gave me a fucking heart attack. She didn't say anything she just looked at the sugar on my feet which made me shift uncomfortably. In one quick motion all the sugar was picked up and thrown in the garbage can using only a bright red light. The only actual light was the one on was the stove behind me but she used her magic to clean up the sugar. I could still make out her face using that little light from the stove and she was just staring at me. Awkwardddd. "H-how was your nap?" She didn't reply. "Right" I slowly trailed off tapping my right leg out of habit. Something I do when I'm nervous. She noticed and look at my hand. I didn't see the peanut butter in her hand till now. She slowly brought the spoon up to her mouth and ate the peanut butter while still looking at my hand. I stopped tapping my leg and her eyes flew right back to mine making me look down. "Well I'm just gonna gooo" I trailed off once again getting to leave when my head was suddenly yanked back exposing my neck. My body flew forward but my neck was still exposed. I felt cold hands slowly creeping up my stomach. I didn't have on a shirt, just a sports bra. I was now able to move my neck so I looked at Kayden. She was paying me no mind just touching me like it was normal. "Kayden?" I said almost in a whisper. Her movements stopped......then she looked at me. Her eyes were glowing lightly. A goldish yellow color. She hummed as if she were saying "what?" she then extended her arms up to me. Signalling she wanted me to pick her up. After a little hesitation I did and she slowly wrapped her arms and legs around me. My heart was beating a hundred miles per hour. It started to beat even faster when she planted a soft kiss on my ear and a soft moan escaped my lips.

Shit

Kayden's POV

"May I please kiss her Daddy?" I sent to Sam when I heard that gorgeous sound leave Billie's lips. I kissed her ear again and she trembled. "Well since you asked so nicely.." Sam trailed off making me smirk. I teleported us on top of the counter so she was on her back and I was straddling her. A soft gasp escaped her lips and her back arched from the coolness of the counter. I grabbed the hair tye from my arm and tied my hair up in a bun to keep it out of my face. I then bent down towards her and went to town on her neck. Hickeys here, hickeys there, hickeys on her chest, every fucking where. She was breathing heavily and moaning while gripping my waist tightly. I started to kiss up her chest to her neck. "Kayden" she moaned lightly. I kissed from her neck to her chin. Then her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and finally. I got to her lips. A innocent kiss on her lips. That innocent kiss turned into a not so innocent kiss when she flipped me over so that I was on my back and she was between my legs. She slid her tounge in my mouth and kissed me with so much passion you'd think we were in love. She spread my legs wider and pressed herself into me. My back arched and I moaned into our kissed. She grabbed my wrist and pinned my hands above my head while continuously grinding against me. I spread my legs even wider to create more friction but it seemed it just wasn't enough. Sparks flew all over my body as her freezing cold hand gripped my waist and trailed up my arched back. I managed to free one of my hands to grip her hair and pull her lips off of mine as a loud moan escaped my lips. My back arched even more as I started to tremble. "Kayden" she whispered in my ear. "More" I sent to her. "Kayden I can't" she whispered.

"Please?"

Billie's POV

fuck

end-

At this point.............. Idek🤦🏾‍♀️ (10/13/19)

Byeeeeeeeeee ❤️