Sam

We all sat in front of the pack elders in shock. "What chu mean she ain't our mate nomo?" Bri shrieked. "She is no longer your mate anymore-" "I heard you the first hundred times you said it! Ughhh!" So apparently because Jaiden is not from "this planet" things are a lot different for her. Her body is different from ours in many ways just like their religions could be different from ours...in many ways. The elders don't exactly know what's going on but the suspect that on jaidens planet they didn't have "soul mates" they were just together with the first person/people they connected a bond with. Jaiden connected an emotional AND physical bond with us first but because we never penetrated her it doesn't count. Basically she's our mate but we aren't her mates...it's confusing I know. "Okay but wouldn't they all be mates if that was the case? The first person Billie had a sexual connection to was Bri and Sam and Bri and Sam has their first sexual connection with each other and they were jaiden's first sexual connection so wouldn't it work like that?" Rosa said trying to make sense of everything.

"No"

"WHAT?!"

"What chu mean no?! You can't jus say no and that's its!"

The elders took a deep breath and all looked at each other. The first elder stood up and took another deep breath.

"E D's wut E D's" I- I know you lying. The rest of the elders stood up.

"E D's wut E D's"

They said in unison before bowing and walking out. My mouth hung open in disbelief. I looked at Bri and Bri looked at me. Bri looked at Rosa and Rosa looked at her. Rosa looked at Jaiden and Jaiden looked at Rosa. Jaiden looked at Billie and Billie looked at Jaiden. Billie looked at Bri and Bri looked at Billie. Billie took off running out of the church and Bri took off running out of the church. I sighed and walked over to Jaiden sitting in her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my arm. "No spark" she said sadly. "I know" I said in the same tone. She pouted and closed her eyes.

Ain't this some shit.

4 hours later (spongebob voice)

"Okay we can make this work right? I-it can be just like things were before. The only difference is you don't feel sparks when you touch her and I do." Billie said trying to reason with Bri's wolf. Bri can't kill her for obvious reasons. She's Jaiden's mate..for now. So killing her will kill Jaiden. Just fucking great. She growled at Billie making her cry out in fear. Bri's wolf rolled its eyes and plopped down on the floor. Bri's wolf then slowly changed into a naked Bri. She got up sadly and walked over to me "I wish this was all a Dream. I hate it here"

Hate it here

Hate it here

Hate

It

Here

*GASPS* "fuck" I said jolting up out of the bed. "Shit" I groaned when my forehead connected with Bri's. "Are you guys okay?" I looked up to see Billie with Jaiden on her back eating peanut butter. "BITCH!" Bri launched at Billie but I grabbed her by her waist so she wouldn't hurt Jaiden. Billie took a few steps back with a hurt look on her face. "What did I do?" She asked with a confused expression. "You stole my mate you stupid puta!" Bri yelled at her trying to get out of her hold. I gripped her waist trying to calm her down. "Shh shh shh Bri it was just a dream" I said in her ear. "W-what?" She said as she stopped struggling. "It wasn't real, chill out" she let out a deep breath and threw her head back on my shoulder. I could hear her heart beating out of her chest. "That scared me Sam" "It scared me to babe" I sighed in relief kissing her ear gently. "Okay?" Jaiden asked from behind Billie. "Yes Jaiden we're okay" I said reaching out for her. I just needed to make sure....to make sure that it was a dream and that everything way back to normal. She jumped off Billie's back and ran towards us jumping on both of us. As soon as her skin touched mine I knew everything was okay. It was just a dream. I heard a sigh of relief leave Bri's lips as a big smile covered half my face. I stuck my head in the crook of Jaidens neck breathing in her lovely scent. "We missed you Jaiden." We said hugging her tight. "Where you go?" She asked hugging us back. We just laughed. "No where love, no where." I looked passed Jaiden to see Billie standing by the door fiddling with her thumbs looking really sad. "Come here Billie" i said to her feeling bad about how we just came at her. "It's okay I'm fine I didn't mean to take your mate away from you. I'll just go-" "Billie come now!" Bri used her Luna command on her. She slowly trudged over to the end of the bed her hair hanging in her face. "Yes Luna" her voice was shaky. "Don't do that Billie" Bri grabbed her arm pulling her into a long hug. She kissed the side of her head repeatedly whispering apologies in her ear. Billie slowly wrapped her arms around Bri burying her face in her neck. We didn't mean to come off like that we've been through a lot with Billie. Before Jaiden Billie was kind of like our girl friend but we knew she wasn't our mate so we had set a lot of boundaries to prevent a lot of things. She hasn't found her mate yet and we don't know how long that will take but even when she does find her mate she knows where home is. She'll always be ours. Even if she's not actually ours. (A/n I confused myself writing that so hopefully you understand it.)

I let go of Jaiden and wrapped my arms around Billie kissing behind her ear lightly. "I'm sorry mamas" she didn't say anything but I felt her squeeze Bri tighter. "I love you Billie" I kissed her cheek. "I love you to" "I love to!" Jaiden said exitedly. I chuckled. "Jaiden it's I love "you" to. Not "I love" " Bri said laughing. "I love" Jaiden said nodding her head. We laughed and pulled her into the hug.

end-

Idk who told me to tell y'all I'm gone publish a chapter every night before bed but that was a lie cause I damn near forgot☠️

Byeeeeeeeeee❤️