Billie's Random Moments #1

Billie's POV

I stood in the shower just letting the hot water cascade down my body. I wish the water in showers stayed hot for as long as you wanted them to because I would stay in here forever. I ran my finger through my hair sighing. This feels nice after a long day of doing absolutely nothing. Quarantine really suck. I was interrupted out if my thought by arms sneaking around my waist "Bri go away" I chuckled throwing my head back on her shoulder. Her hands started to caress my stomach and hips. "Hmm" I hummed when her fingers traced over my nipples. A low gasp escaped my lips when she groped my right breast and twirled my left nipple in her hand. I put my right hand around her neck pressing my back against her front. She massages my hips again applying slight pressure. I hummed closing my eyes eyes enjoying the feeling. Until this bitch shoved me against the glass door off the damn shower. "Damn bitch aggressive much?" I said and she laughed lowly grabbing my arms putting them behind my back. She gently turned my head and pressed my cheek against the wall pulling my hips out and spreading my legs. She pressed her pointer finger in the middle of my back so I arched it and closed my eyes again. "Where's Sam and Jaiden they're never far" I chuckled. She didn't answer me. Ooh maybe she's trying to role play again. That's okay I'm down- "fuck" I hissed when her hand came down on my left cheek hard asf. She massaged it afterwards making the stinging go away.

Then she slapped it again.... I moaned.... "Why are you so aggressive tonigh-oooh shit" I felt her tongue slide in me and my eyes started crossing a little. When the fuck did she get down there. She started to fuck me with her tongue faster and I tried to grip her head with my hands but she crossed then behind my back and gripped them tight with one hand. She slipped her middle finger in me and started to suck on my clit softly. I gasped as her finger moved inside me at a slow pace. They don't usually penetrate me it's usually all types of stimulation but I guess she wanted to try something knew. We tend to forget a lot that they can't strap me because only my mate can do that, but we haven't found him/her yet sooo. "You think a lot you know that?" I heard this feminine but sorta deep voice from behind me. I tried to turn around but she put her head on my head preventing me from moving. "Who the fuck are you?" I struggled against her strength. For a werewolf I feel pretty weak right no- "See here you go again. Off topic love." I stopped struggling as the familiar voice started to register in my head. "Jaiden?" I asked but I slick knew it wasn't her I just needed to be sure. "You know who I am gorgeous don't try to play me"

"Amanda?" I said more to myself than her. "Ding ding ding we have a winner" she loosened her grip on me and I spun around only to be shoved back into the glass with her hand wrapped around me throat. I never realized how tall she was until now. She laughed. I blushed and blocked her off from reading my thoughts. "Now why would you do that pretty?" She kissed my cheeks softly as the water cascaded down her back. Her lips were so soft. I've actually never really met Amanda. I've seen her on small occasions but we've never actually had a real conversation and we've most definitely never had sex. I turned my head to the side and she started to place kisses down my neck. She's making me nervous and she's barely doing anything. She's so fucking tall for no reason. Her voice is so fucking sexy. I accidentally groaned just thinking about it. "Thinking about me love?" She whispered in my ear. "Uhmm......what?" I said as I felt her hand sneaking in between my legs. "Uhmm you know the w-water is getting cold now I- I think imma g-get out" the water actually was cold but I could barely feel it because of her tall wide back ass talking all of it. "Don't worry bout it ma I gotchu." She continued to kiss down my neck and I felt the little droplets of water hitting her back hit my thigh and the water was now hot like it was when I first got in. Fuck her, Jaiden, and their weird ass magic. She gently picked up my arms and crossed them behind her neck rubbing my sides. She then bent down and picked me up making me wrap my legs around her waist. She pinned me against the wall this time and I arched my back off of it as soon as I touched it. "Shit" I said gripping on to her for dear life. The wall is mad cold for what? She chuckled a little before slamming me back into the wall. A moan slipped out my mouth and I don't even know why. I'm to turned on right now. I hid my head in the side of her neck in embarrassment. Why is this happening to me? "Look at me baby" she said with this sort of bass in her voice. I obeyed like the good little submissive that I am and pulled back looking her in the eyes. "You're beautiful" she said to me pressing her forehead against mine. I blushed looking down. "You can't say thank you beautiful" I looked back up at her. "Thank you Amanda" I could just feel my cheeks heating up again. "You're welcome pretty" she then averted her attention to my lips making me lick them subconsciously. Her eyes snapped back up to mind as she stared into my soul. "May I kiss you gorgeous?" She whispered to me. I nodded my head without even thinking. "Words love" she bit her lip. "...........you can kiss me" I said staring at her lips. That's all it it took for her to gently smash her lips into mine. I gasped when I felt her pull me closer to her. I forgot we were butt ass naked and my coochie is literally on her stomach. Her left hand cupped my face and my left hand cupped hers. She kissed me so gently like she was scared my lips were just going to fall off. Maybe it's because it's our first kiss because she doesn't kiss Bri and Sam like that. I subconsciously grind my lower half on her stomach making me moan into our kiss. "Fuck" she groaned. She then gripped my ass cheeks in both hands and started to grind my body against hers. I spread my legs open to give my clit more access to her toned stomach. "F-fuck" I moaned as she started to bounce me up and on her stomach lightly. I'm a werewolf for goddess sake. I'm supposed to be heavy! How is she doing this... She kept bouncing me until I was about to cum and then she just stopped. I was so confused. Hair stuck to my forehead, breathing heavy and shit. She laugh at me damn I let my block back down. She kissed my cheek opening the shower door walking out with me in her arms. "The water-" the shower cut off when we walked out the bathroom. "Alexa?" She calles out and the Alexa lit up blue. "Play Amanda's Playlist" playlist??? When the fuck? She through me on the bed and I had just realized how cold it was in the room like it was deadass freezing. Girls need love by Vedo started to blare through the speakers as she was walking out the closet. (A/n This my song shut up🤣🤣)