Jaiiden Random Moments #2 (Christmas Special) Part 1

To be honest those 3 people who decided to publish a new book at the same time is the only reason I wrote this chapter😂 a bitch felt motivated. ANYWAYS!!! Enjoy the chapter y'all❤️❤️

T H I S A I N T E D I T E D !

Jaiiden's POV

"Wake up baby" I feel someone kissing on my neck. From Sparks and smell of peppermint I knew it was sparky #1 (Sam). I gasp when I feel her sucking on my neck harshly. A moan slips my lips when I felt other sparky suck on the other side of my neck. Sparky #2 slides her tounge to the crease of my neck and I shiver. That is "my spot" as sparkies like to say. "Get up my prince" Sparky #1 kisses my lips gently. I whine in protest when both sparkies pull away at same time. My eyes opens but I pout. Sparky #2 laugh and kiss my poked out lip. They both grab my arms and pull me so I'm sitting up. "It's Christmas baby" Sam pull me on her lap with my legs beside her thighs. Bree kneels between Sam legs behind me kissing my back lightly. "What is this Christmas?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "It's the time of the year where it snows and everyone gets presents from each other. You remember when we bought all those gifts last week?" I hummed not paying Sam any mind when I felt Bree's hand sneaking in front of me and slowly in between my thighs. I let out a breath gripping Sam's arms tighter to steady myself. Bree applied pressure to the area and my eyes slowly begin to roll backwards. My mouth dropped open when she started to move her fingers in slow circles. "mhmm" I grinded myself against her fingers as Sam gently rubbed the inside of my thighs. "Im gonna cum" I breathe out when my stomach started to feel weird. "Already? We just started my prince" Sam whispered in my ear then kissed it. Sparks and pleasure were all I felt. Little waves of electricity coursing through my clit. Bree kissed the small of my back before speeding her fingers up a great amount. "Fuckk yesss" I whimpered as my toes curled. "hey jaiiden?" I heard in the back of my head. I moaned in response arching away from the pleasure trying to make it unnoticeable, but of course it didn't work. "Where you going daddy?" Bree whispered in my ear before Sam pulled me back down by my hips. She gripped my breast in her hand before she started biting and sucking on them. My eyes started crossing as Bree's hand sped up faster than before. "you ever wonder how you speak perfect English during sex, but not anywhere else?" Amanda asked. "what?" I asked in my head trying not to faint from the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Sam sucked and bit my nipples sending Sparks all through me. "when you're having sex you speak perfectly which is weird since it should be the other way ar- *moans* I'm trying to let you enjoy this but you're making it hard I'm horny to" she whined. "W-when aren't y-you?" I stuttered out. She groaned and closed our link. "shitttt" I moaned. Why do I curse so much during sex? I don't even know how to pronounce half the words I'm saying right now. I guess she was right. As always. "You like this baby?" Bree said to me. *gasps* "d-dont stop f-fuck." "She asked you a fucking question. You like when she plays with your clit? Mhm?" Sam gripped my throat with her left hand, her right still playing with my nipples. "Yesss daddy I love it" I whimpered when my stomach started tightening up as I grinded against her fingers harder. "I-im gonna *gasps* i-im g-gonna-" "cum for me" Sam whispered in my ear.

Bree's POV

She completely stilled for a good 5 seconds before her entire body started shaking. I moved my finger faster dragging out her orgasm as I felt her clit twitch between my fingers. I rubbed her faster knowing she couldn't take more than one orgasm. "I'm gonna cummmm!!!" she screeched at the top of her lungs. I raised my eyebrows at Sam, and she did the same to me. Jaiiden has never made it past the first orgasm she would always faint before the second one- my thoughts were cut off by jaiiden falling backwards sending us straight into the floor. I gripped her waist and lifted her head to stop her from hurting herself. I looked at Sam and her face was red and her eyes were wide. "You better not" I squinted my eyes at her. She tucked her lips in and looked away. I squinted at her harder but it soon failed because she burst out to laughing the second she made eye contact with me. I laughed a little as I sat up with a passed out jaiiden on me. We definitely need to have sex more often. She's going to have to last longer than this. After Sam was done being an asshole she helped me picked up jaiiden and lay her in the bed. She will wake up soon. She passes out for 2-3 minutes max. "What are we wearing today?" I asked Sam since we're always matching. "We're staying in today so maybe something comfortable."