Jaiiden Random Moments #2 (Christmas Special) Part 2

P A R T 2

N O T E D I T E D

Sam's POV

I laughed when I heard Billie choke on her drink in the kitchen. "Wouldn't you like to know" I smirked at her. "I would actually" she laughed. I smirked at Bree and Bree smirked at me. "Yup" we said at the same time. "OH MA GODDESS!" Billie screamed from the kitchen. "Damn so y'all can fuck her and not me? The audacity" Aiden said looking fake hurt. We laughed and Billie came out the kitchen with her head down and Jaiiden on her back. "Dam bil you getting down like that?" She stuck her middle finger up and walked to her seat. Aiden threw me my present and it was my turn to spin, but Ian feel like it so I told Layla to do it. She spun and it landed on Bree and she smirked. "Truth or Dare Alpha?" She smirked wider. "I don't like that look on your face so truth." she laughed. "Is it true you guys do foursomes?" Layla laughed. "Oh ma god I pick dare" Bree face palmed. "I dare you to tell me if you guys do foursomes." Layla burst out to laughing. "I should've saw that one coming" Bree pouted. "Answer it" Aiden demanded while laughing. "Only a few times with Billie jeez" she took a shot afterward and Layla threw her the gift while laughing. "Wowww" Aiden said while shaking her head. "Would you like to have a foursome with us Aiden?" I asked while laughing. She cheesed really big while nodding. "You have to ask jaiiden." Bree and I said at the same time. "Oh ma goddd" she flopped backwards. We burst out to laughing because Jaiiden fucking loves Billie we don't necessarily know what she would say to something like that with another person. "Why won't you ask jaiiden?" Jalia asked confused. Without even lifted her head she pointed towards jaiiden who was kissing billie's cheeks and lips while hugging her tightly. Everyone burst out to laughing at Aiden's distress. "Okay let's keep going" Kayla stated. Everyone agreed and got back in the circle. "Aiden spin" Kayla stated. Aiden grabbed the bottle and spun it. It spun and spun then it landed on Jaiiden. I raised my brow. Aiden looked at me and I shrug. Jaiiden looked at the bottle then at Aiden. "Truth or Dare Jaiiden" she asked with a smile. "I does not know truth and dare" Jaiiden said making everyone coo at her. "That's okay babes just pick one." Kira said "Mhm Dare?" Aiden looked at me and smirked. "I will beat you ass Aiden" I laughed. "I dare you to kiss me" Aiden said looking at Jaiiden with a smirk. Everyone fell out of laughter at her. "You okay with this babes?" Jaiiden grabbed billie's face and looked her in the eyes. Billie laughed and said yes while kissing her cheek. The truth or dare monitor glowed green so Jaiiden nodded. "Daddies?" she looked at Bree and I. We nodded with a smile. The monitor glowed green again so she climbed off of Billie's lap and crawled towards Aiden. She stopped a couple inches away from Aiden's face and looked in her eyes with a smile. "You want me?" Her eyes glowed pink as she lifted Aiden's chin with her finger. Bree and I looked at each other with a smirk. "That's Amanda love" I thought to myself. Amanda looked at me and smirked before turning her attention back to Aiden. Aiden bit her lip and nodded her head. "Speak" Amanda demanded lowly. "Yes" Aiden whispered staring into Amanda's eyes. The monitor glowed green and I saw Billie smirk from the corner of my eye. Amanda smirked at Aiden before she slowly snaked her fingers around her throat pulling her towards her face. "Your wish is my command" she sent to Aiden before she slowly kissed her rosy pink lips. Aiden's eyes closed when Amanda slipped her tounge in her mouth dominating her without even trying to. Aiden whimpered and sucked on Amanda's tounge as if she was scared to break it off. Amanda's finger tightened around Aiden's throat making her eyes roll backwards. Aiden gripped Amanda's wrist loosely. Her dumbass liked to be choked. She eventually stopped being scared and wrapped her left hand around Amanda's throat applying the same amount of pressure kissing her harder. She stood on her knees like Amanda and slipped her right arm around her waist. Amanda kissed her one more good time before slowly pulling away. Aiden's eyes were half open and she was breathing heavy. Amanda let go off her neck and winked at her. She then teleported herself in between Bree's legs with her back against Bree's chest. "Damn" Kira said biting her lip. Everyone started laughing when Aiden let herself fall forward into the floor. "I think that's enough truth or dare for tonight" Layla stated. We all laughed and gathered the rest of our presents handing them to each other and parting ways. "Merry Christmas guys" I said as I walked to our room with Billie on my back. They told us Merry Christmas and went to their rooms. "What's that prince?" I asked jaiiden after I locked the door. "Gift from Aiden" She said while ripping the wrapping paper off. "She just gave it to you?" I asked setting Billie down on the bed. "Yes, cold" She replied and opened the box. A look of confused was spread across her face. She gave the box to Billie and her eyes widened. Billie's gave the box to Bree and she smirked. She dug her hand into the rather large box and pulled out a can of whipped cream, strawberries, 3 vibrators, 2 handcuffs, and a strap on. "Well" I said while looking at the box. "I think it was in the fridge" Bree laughed putting everything back in the box then continued to strip out of her clothes. "Well let's use it while it's still cold them? mhm?" she walked towards me and placed a kiss on my lips while unzipping my onesie.

Jaiiden's POV

Bree started to unzip daddy's onesie so we know what that's means. I stripped out of mine and stripped Billie out of hers. She walked towards the box and grabbed the white can and took the top off spraying some of it on her tounge. She walked towards me gripped my throat and kissed me with it. "Merry Christmas Daddy" she whispered to me.

"Merry Chrysler mamas"

end-

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE❤️