Vote

Hey guys, this is kind of an Q&A from me to you, I'd like to know your opinions so that's why I made this. Let me know what you think down below in the comments, I am curious!!

Question 1:
If you had to rate the James and Maisey ship on a scare from one to ten what number would you give it?

Question 2:
If you had to choose between one of the twins, who would you pick? Paul or Luri?

Question 3:
What are you expecting from the second book 'not human'?

Question 4:
Which ship did you like most? (just random ships apart from Keisey) you can pick more then one if you'd like (seriously there are lots of ships)
1. Allusey (Allura and Maisey)
2. Moudge (Pidge and Moudol)
3. Reyri (Reyan and Luri)
4. Jamesey (James and Maisey)
5. Maitor (Maisey and Lotor)
6. Mourigg (Moudol and Avrigg)
7. Paulvieve (Paul and Genevieve)
8. Flyri (Flynn and Luri)
9. Paurity (Paul and Erity)
10. Paulmine (Paul and Jasmine)
11. Maidol (Maisey and Moudol)
12. Iyari (Iyanna and Luri)
13. Krovrigg (Krolia and Avrigg)
14. Lura (Luri and Ezra)
15. Maimelle (Maisey and Romelle)
16. Keivrigg (Keith and Avrigg)
17. Lurin (Luri and Zezrin)
18. Paulper (Paul and Harper)
19. Lancey (Lance and Maisey)
20. Avelle (Avrigg and Romelle)

Question 5: who is your favorite extra character?

1. Moudol
2. Aresa
3. Vryss

Question 6: what would you tell Maisey if you could meet her?

Question 7: what was your favorite chapter?

Question 8: are there any other things you would've liked to see that aren't mentioned in this book?

Question 9: Avrigg, Maisey or Cassiopeia?

Question 10: is there a character you'd like more backstory on?

Question 11: if you could rate this book on a scare from one to ten, what would you give it?

Question 12: if you could meet Avrigg what would you tell her?

Question 13: what are your thoughts on Avrigg?

Question 14: is there something you'd like to know about Avrigg? (Maybe your question will be answered soon in the next book ;) )

Question 15: are you excited for the second book?

Question 16: is there any other content you'd like to see from this book?

Question 17: what did this book mean to you?

Question 18: what would you like to see me writing?

Question 19: did you enjoy the extra chapters I specially made for all of you?

Question 20: what artwork is your favorite? (In art compilation and in unseen art)

Thank you all so much for your love and support, I have been working on this for almost two years now and I couldn't have made it possible without you guys. Stay tuned for the next book!