Chapter 70: Badgelor Party

"Where are you taking me?" Maisey chuckled with a blindfold on her face.
"You'll see," Moudol said as she pushed her around, "or maybe not... since you're blindfolded you know."
"Moudol!" Maisey grinned annoyed as Moudol chuckled and pushed her around.
"You ready?" Moudol asked as they halted.
"Yes," Maisey grinned and Moudol took off the blindfold.
"Happy bachelorette party!" The girls screamed in her face, actually causing Maisey to jump. Avrigg, Romelle, Pidge, Moudol and Krolia were there.
"Oh my God!" Maisey cried out as she got hugged by all of them.
"Here, put on your tag," Avrigg snickered as she handed her a clip on clip which said 'Mighty Maisey'.
"Really?" Maisey quirked a brow.
"Yeah, we've all got one," Moudol said as she pointed at her own which said 'Quirky Assasin'.
She quickly laughed when she saw everyone's clips. Romelle's said: 'Badass Fruitpie', Pidge's said: 'Pidgeon', Avrigg's said: 'Gay Disaster' and Krolia's said 'Space Mother'.
"We'r going bowling first, then we're going wrestling and then we're clubbing!" Romelle said excited.
"Sounds like a plan!" Maisey said as she started to walk with the girls.
"Waaaaaait," Moudol said and everyone turned around, "aren't we forgetting something?"
"Uhh.. what are we forgetting exactly?" Krolia asked.
"The alcohol!" Moudol shouted as she held up a bottle of wine, "let's get this party started!"

"Are we almost there yet?" Keith asked as he grunted in frustration. Keith was also blindfolded yet he had no idea what his fiance was up nor did she know what was about to happen to him.
"As soon as Lance admits that Shiro shoud've driven us," Hunk grunted.
"Hey how was I supposed to know we would get a map and not Google Maps!" Lance said frustrated.
"Because Keith would've been able to hear where we're going," Matt calmly said and Hunk grinned.
"Lance just let Shiro drive," Coran said.
"I know what I'm doing," Lance scoffed.
"You sure?" Shiro asked.
"Yes," Lance calmly answered.
"Then why didn't you take that turn like it shows on the map?" Shiro asked and Keith wished he could've seen Lance's face.
"Because I wanted to take the tourist route," Lance said awkwardly, "fine! Shiro can drive!"
Lance pulled over and switched places with Shiro and the car began to move again.

"Why did you guys made me wear this ridiculous wig? It's itchy," Maisey said as she scratched her head.
"It's a badgelor tradition," Moudol said.
"Since when?" Maisey asked as she quirked a brow.
"Since now," Pidge smirked.
"Silence," Avrigg said as she halted, "we have arrived at our destination."
"Damn, you sound like that navigation lady," Moudol said and Maisey soon realised that on their way Moudol had managed to drink half a bottle of wine on her own.
"Moudol, will you be careful with that?" Maisey asked her and Moudol just laughed.
"Why don't you give that to me," Krolia said as she took the bottle of wine.
"Hey, it's not finished yet," Moudol said.
"Yeah I know," Krolia said, "I will finish it for you."
"Woah Krolia, didn't see you as an alcoholic," Avrigg grinned.
"I have been reunited with you two together, I will need this drink," Krolia said as she took a sip out of the bottle.
"You've only been two times with the two of us together," Moudol snickered, "we weren't that bad."
"Yes, you were, you two took like twenty five years worth of sanity," Krolia smirked.
"They were that bad?" Romelle asked as she shot her wife a confused look.
"I can believe that," Maisey said and Pidge snickered from her spot beside Maisey.
"They were," Krolia said, "let's go bowling before we stand here all night talking about those two."
"Yeah, we are some great story topics," Moudol shrugged as she walked through the dooropening, "but that's a story for another time."
"So, who's taking care of Cassie?" Maisey asked as she walked in with Romelle.
"Oh we've got a nanny," Romelle explained, "Avrigg started working at the Altean Space Academy and I still have to work on the Atlas as a cook.. but soon I will quit and start working as Coran's assistant."
"That's great," Maisey said, "you know you can just call me if you need someone to watch her right? I love spending time with my niece."
"I know, I know, but hiring a nanny was just simpeler for us and it's for several hours a day, you still have your missions with Keith so it's nearly impossible for you," Romelle said calmly, "come on, let's start bowling."