Chapter 65: The Terrors Of Planet Draozuno

[Trigger warning, proceed with caution]

"So where are we heading first cap?" Maisey asked Keith cheekishly. He simply rolled his eyes and pulled his girlfriend closer to him, she giggled as he kissed her on her forehead.
"We're going to free a planet of the Galra," Keith explained as they made their way to the bridge, "the Atlas couldn't do it on it's own since there are still many planets in captivity. Of course they liberated a lot more last year but to quicken the process we got our own ship and we got our own missions. Kolivan said that this planet is one of the worst."
"Why's that?" She asked him concerned.
"Slavery," he answered as he gritted his teeth, "these Galrans are going to be hard to argue with, they rebelled against the Empire as soon as Lotor became Emperor, they were loyal to Sendak and a lot of the men died fighting for Sendak."
"What a terrible way to waste time," Maisey sighed. Even dead she still loathed Sendak.
"Anyway," Keith said, "they... mistreat the people even worse than Zarkon did...."
"That's possible?" She asked softly with her brows furrowed together in worry for those people.
"It appears so," Keith swallowed, "it's gonna be a difficult mission."
"We've got this," she said, "but what if we can't turn them to our side? What if they refuse to join the Galactic Coalition?"
"I don't know."

"Listen up everyone," Keith said as they walked onto the bridge. Maisey closely followed behind her boyfriend, she felt strange wearing a Blade of Marmora suit, only Galrans or half Galrans wore them and she was neither. She saw some farmiliar faces among his crew, she saw Acxa, Ezor and Zethrid.. she also noticed some other faces.
They were all Galra or half Galra and at least two heads taller than her, she felt like a dwarf among giants. You could clearly see that they were Galra, even with Keith when he went all Galra back when they fought the clones, she wondered if she could go all Altean and throw some alchemy in their faces.. it would be nice to learn about alchemy, in honor of Allura.. maybe she wasn't fit for it but now she was curious if she could.
"We will be leaving for planet Draozuno soon, we all know that it's a planet with slaves.. many slaves," Keith said as he showed the numbers. She noticed that there were more slaves then 'masters' as they called them, that word disgusted Maisey from now on.
"What do you suggest we do? We don't have those numbers," Zethrid said pointing at the small crew.
"Surprise attack? Capture the masters one by one?" One of the male Blades suggested.
"No, that will draw attention to the other masters quickly," Maisey said and everyone looked down at the leaders girlfriend.
"What do you suggest we do then?" Acxa asked her with a frown on here face. She never really liked Acxa due to a little jealousy, she would always have more in common with Keith then Maisey ever would and when Acxa saved them she noticed the way she looked at Keith. She loved Keith and she trusted him with her life, but she did not trust Acxa.
"How many weapons have you got?" She asked Keith ignoring the girl entirely, "enough to arm a group of people?"
"Why do you ask?" Keith asked as he folded his arms, his tense muscles showing in the fabric of his suit.
"Because I want to arm a group of slaves to help us liberate the entire planet," she said, "we'll need about fifty people to overthrow them, I doubt the masters will want to negotiate willingly, so when we take their power away they might want to listen."
"Yeah, that sounds like fun and all," Ezor begun, "but wouldn't it just be better if we killed the masters?"
"No, we're trying to set an example," Maisey explained, "killing them won't set a very good example, we'll give them a trial. Back on Daibazaal, and we'll restore the leadership to one of Draozuno's people as long as they join the Galactic coalition, we don't need them to start a war too."
"A trial?" A female blade asked.
"Yes, these people have enslaved an entire planet for ten thousand years, they can not go free," she said, "the planet needs justice and with a trial they'll get it."
"Sounds like a plan to me," the smallest blade said with a smirk upon her face.
"You heard her," Keith said with a proud smile on his face, "let's get ready for launch."