^someone u loved 1

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
'I let my guard down and than you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved!''
BY LEWIS CAPALDI

I wrapped my arms tightly around Johnny's neck and pecked him on the cheek. I felt his hot breath on the side of my neck.

I turned my face resting my check on his neck. He laid his head on mine and we stayed like that enjoying each other's presence.

But all this was interrupted and destroyed with a single ring from his phone.I jolted up immediately shocked by the sudden notification.

Johnny moved at my sudden movement. He smiled at me cheekily and I rolled my eyes playfully. I giggled slightly and he shifted my position so he could get his phone.

He reached out and grabbed it from the desk table while my head was still against his chest as I straddled him. He had a single arm wrapped around my waist holding me toward his chest and another holding his phone.

I turned my face so I could see his phone. It was a message from someone called Cindy. I scrunched my eyebrows up and turned around fully to face him. I slid off his legs and snatched his phone out of his hand.

'Kenz no!' He yelled but I had already unlocked it and was going through his messages. Johnny cheated on me. I could feel tears prick my eyes but there was also anger burning inside of me.

'Johnny u u cheated on me u filthy-' I started.
'Hey hey hey,' he began his hand snaking around my waist, but I wasn't having it I pushed him away roughly.

'Did u or did u not cheat on me Johnny!' I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.
Johnny heaved out a breath and sighed.
'Yes bu-' Johnny said but was cut of by me.
'Then we are over Johnny we. Are. Over,' I said through gritted teeth,'Go have fun with cindy,' I said turning around and heading to the door.

'No Kenzie you gotta let me explain!' He protested. A single tear trickled down my face. I turned around and stared at him straight in the eye.

'I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug I was getting kinda used to being someone u loved,'' I said. He shook his head pain and regret written all over his face.

I marched out of there and stormed into my car. I started the car heaving and my breathing become choppy. I drove far away from his house until I realised I was lost.

I parked at the side of the road and gripped my head tightly. I was sobbing by now, I loved him so dearly and he had betrayed me. My phone was buzzing non stop. I picked up and it was all from Johnny.

My heart hurt even more when my eyes scanned how I saved his name, 'loml 💓'. The tears that had stopped returned, pouring much faster.I clicked on his name leaving him on read.

loml 💓

loml 💓
kenz
I'm sorry
I didn't mean to
Kenzie please don't leave me on read
baby
luv
I made a mistake
please

loml 💓
kenz
stay safe at least
seen 9:17pm

He still cared. But he cheated. My mascara was ruined. I started my car again and began to use google maps to find my way.

Soon enough I knew where I was headed. I drove my car my heart still aching from the pain he caused. After everything he still showed me concern but why?

Was I too ugly for him? Was I not good enough for him? Is that cINdY of his better than me?

I cried while driving my tears blurring my sight every once in a while checking my phone to see his messages.

I checked my phone yet again, causing more tears to flood down my face. I hadn't seen the car that was coming opposite me.

Suddenly I feel collided into somethign. My car flies drastically to the side of the pitch turning over. I turned over as well my head hitting the steering wheel before the air bag can even works.

I feel light entering my eyes and my head becoming dizzier and dizzier and suddenly everything went pitch black and all I could here was silence.

Silence.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
hey! This chapter is dedicated to thejenziehq!
hope u like this chapter!