• lighter 3

i fr forgot about this 🤡

"john, everything's been too much," i whispered as i turned away from johnny. my back was pressed against his bare front.

he wrapped one arm around me and sat upright. he leant down and grabbed the tips of his covers. he pulled it over us and slowly brought his finger to my cheek.

he caressed it softly and kissed my temple, "continue kenz,"

i shivered at his voice. his voice was so low and raspy yet so sweet and comforting. his hand rubbed my waist, small, slow circles that made my stomach combust.

"i- im such a mess," i began and i felt him tense up. his hand curled around my waist and turned me back around but i fought it off and remained faced away from him, "no, let me talk. I-i don't want to see you - please. Not after what happened,"

"I-okay," he said softly in my ear, without a protest.

"j, my parents think im a disgrace. they think im a burden and have stopped giving me my essentials johnny. i work john. i work to support myself. but if isn't freaking easy being a student and needing to spend time with her friends as well. john, i stopped paying attention to my friends to fulfil my parents wishes but now they freaking disowned me. and i can't go to my friends house because their mad that i haven't been hanging out with them and they think im ignoring them and i-i my grades are dropping-," i rambled but cut myself of when my voice broke and tears began to spill again.

"hey, hey, hey. shhh we already cried okay? no point crying over it again okay? i'll help you through this okay?" he said softly into my ear. his weak attempt of joking around failed since I was crying again.

i nodded and was surprised when he turned me around. i let out a shrill squeak and he let out a low chuckle.

"your little games don't fool me ziegler," he laughed and wiped the tears that fell from my face. i frowned and sent him a puzzled glare.

"you didn't want to look at me because you don't like people seeing you cry," he smirked knowingly. my cheeks flared a bright pink and i sent him a small scowl. he laughed and poked my side.

"stop it, i didn't want you to see me because i looked shit while crying. i probably look like shit now," i joked but he didn't laugh.

i sneaked a glance at his face and instantly knew what was coming.

"you don't look shit," he said blankly, "kenzie, how many times do i have to tell you? you are so freaking beautiful. with clothes and without clothes, with make up and no make up, inside and out. you are beautiful- if someone doesn't see them then tell them to shoo away,"

"johnny," i mumbled as my lips trembled with joy. his words meant so much to me. he knew everything about me, things even i didn't know about myself.

"okay?" he asked and cupped my jaw.

I nodded slowly and he smiled and kissed my lips swiftly.

"do you have a place to stay?" he asked and i bit my lip and shook my head.

"I was clearing my this when you came in just now," i whispered as i felt my voice crack.

"stay over at mine? my parents love you," he offered. i looked into his eyes and saw it filled with pure honesty and kindness, "don't worry about being a burden it whatsoever, stay over princess,"

"okay," i said softly.

"meals and showers and all that stuff can be done at my house, if you need anything and you can't buy i, tell me and i'll get it for you,"

"are you sure joh-,"

"im very sure, i love you so much,"

"i love you," i whispered and gave him a genuine smile.

"forget about school, i'll help you study for your exams and everything if yiu want. but grades are not the end of the world, we'll bring them up okay?"

i nodded and pecked his lips again, i couldn't be more grateful for him at this minute.

"and your friends will come back to you when they realise that your going through a lot if they are your true friends." He reassured.

"thank you johnny," i said softly, "thank you so much,"

"i love you kenz," he said softly.

adios amigos
i finally wrote it

if u guys are going through something and need someone to talk to my pms are open <3