^babysitter 3

came off my head so no song :)
again suggest you too read the two chapters before this because it's been awhile.

KENZIE POV
I slammed the door of the guest room shut collapsing onto the bed sobbing softly trying my best not to let the boys downstairs.

Avery didn't know that she had hit the most vulnerable part of me. Something I was ashamed off, something that scarred me, something I had shut away just because of the reactions people would give.

The door flew open and I looked away from Johnny knowing instantly it was hm. 'Go away johnny,' I whispered softly. Wiping the tears away not wanting him to see me cry.

'No your not okay,' he said coming closer towards me. I faced him,'please leave me be,' I pleaded but he shook his head. He sent down next to m putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me in tightly.

That was enough to make the first tear to roll down my cheek. 'let it out,' he whispered. I let out a sob as he wrapped his arms around me puking me into his chest.

I sobbed softly staining his shirt with my tears. He didn't say a word he just let me cry. My crying decreased after a while and pulled myself away from his embrace wiping the tears from under my eye.

'Kenz,' he began, 'is what she said true?' I nodded slowly. 'Why are you ashamed of it?' He asked. 'B-because I don't know how people will react,' I said looking straight into his eyes.

'But it's nothing you should be embarrassed of,' he said, 'it's fine to feel down or worry about things, it's fine to cry, it's fine to talk,' His words streamed down my ear as I understood what he meant but i was still afraid.

'Who knows?' He asked. 'Avery,' I whispered softly,'my parents, sister and uh isaak,' I mumbled my voice shaking.'oh yea I forgot about that asshole,' he said.

'Shall we go beat him up?' Johnny asked me. My face broke into a smile and I nodded. He stood up and outstretched his hand. I grabbed onto it and we began to walk out.

When Hayden saw me he gave me a quick hug,'are you okay?' He asked. 'Yea,' I said nodding. They both probably got the hint that I didn't want to talk about it because nothing was said about it after.

\(★'-`)人('▽`★)/

Johnny turned into Isaaks house, there was screaming from the inside and you could already smell the alcohol from out here.

A party.
Great.

We walked in and I cringed at the sight and pinched my nose shut at the smell. I saw Isaak with a girl on his laps and he threw her off when he saw me.
'kenzzzz,' he said slowly, I shook my head laughing sad as, 'save it, I saw the post and live action, I'm not fake dating you anymore,' I said making sure to shout the last bit since everyone's attention was on us.

There were gasps heard and I jsut rolled my eyes,
'Buh bye,' I said walking out but Isaak meant out and grabbed my hand. 'You didn't just do that,' he said his eyes infuriated.

' I did and now I'm gonna go,' I said showing him the door. 'I will get my revenge,' he said. 'Sure, I will be waiting now adios,' I said shaking his hand off and advancing to the door with the boys before me.

Suddenly I felt a gush of wind, I froze turning around to see Johnny blocking a punch from Isaak. Before I could process what was happening, Johnny threw a punch at Isaak.

'Don't you dare hit her you fool,' he said, he shoved him heavily onto the ground and turned around.'let's go kenz,' he said pushing me out.'I will get my revenge,' was the last thing I heard from his mouth as Johnny slammed the door.

I grinned at the boys giving them a fist bump, 'let's go!' I said.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
HEY I FEEL MOTIVATED TO WRITE HEHE KAY BYEEE