^cheater

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
"why'd you ever, said you'd never lie to me,"
BY TATE MCTAE
😭🤥

I BROKE DOWN WHEN I SAW JOHNNY'S
lips against another girl.He was being pressed against the wall by a girl with flaming red hair. She wore a mini skirt and a blouse.

It was one of the barbies, I can't believe he left me for a barbie when his always hates them. The girl pushed him away when she sensed my presence. She smirked maliciously at me before pecking Johnny on the lips and leaving.

"Johnny, how how could you?" I said, "why'd you ever- you said you'd never lie to me ,"
"Kenzie please it's not what it seems like," he said.

"no Johnny it's exactly what it seems like, leave me alone, we are done," I exclaim before running away.
"Kenzie! " he calls out but I ignore him.

I wiped the tears off and head to my next class.
No point failing academically over a stupid boy. I saw my best friend Jules at her seat.

She didn't see me,
I was thankful I didn't want to talk about Johnny right now. I wanted to focus on myself, I was annoyed that boys thought they could just use me when they wanted and leave me when they are done with me.

After school, me and Jules planned a girls day out. We were getting our nails done, shopping for new clothes and everything.

I was super excited and I had already told her everything about Johnny and struggled to stop her from slicing his head off.

_______________________________________________________________________

"JULES NO NO JULES NOOOO!" I yelled.
She snickered evilly and shoved me into the fountain. I toppled into it and rose to the surface wet.

"JULES WHAT THE HEXK!" I exclaimed, but she wasn't there, instead there was a boy I knew only too well.

His green piercing eyes bared into mine. His lips were etching into a smile.I shook myself a little trying to get all the water off.

He chuckled at me and quickly opened his hoodie. He gave it to me to wear when he noticed I was shivering.

I pushed it away but he wasn't giving up either.
"Kenz just wear it, your wet on a winter night come on," he said.

I rolled my eyes and wore the hoodie.
"Where is Jules?" I asked.
He shrugged.
"Oh come on she was my ride home," I groaned.
"You know I can drive you home, I need to pick Hayden up we just need to drop by at my house," Johnny offered.

i did a double take and scoffed,
"no thanks i rather walk," i said and rolled my eyes, i began to walk away but he chased me.

"Kenzie! just listen, you dont have to like me or care for me but i always will," he said.

aww, what a sweet guy my thoughts said. and instantly i widened my eyes, no kenzie your not falling for him again, he is a cheater

"u good?"johnny asked.

"uhm yea and fine you can drive me home," i said giving in.

Johnny smiled and walked towards his car. The walk there was silent, it wasn't a comfortable one it was an akward one. When we arrived at the car he opened the door for me and bowed like a waiter. i gasped sarcastically and went in. I slammed the door shut making sure i make it look like an accident.

I heard him chuckle out side. aww that chuckle of his got me everytime

i groaned,  i was falling for him all over again. He opened the door and got in. He started the car and i waited for him to drive but he didnt. He opened his dashboard and grabbed a container of my favourite bubble gum, he ate one and offered me one.

i grinned softly and took one out. I popped one into my mouth and chewed it. i heard him laugh a little but i ignored it.

Soon we pulled up to his house, he walked out and i followed him because no way was i going to stay in the car alone at 8pm at night. He locked the car and I walked infront of him. I opened the door and met a girl, around my height and age. She had Johnny's dirty blonde hair.

LOLO!" i shrieked and tackled her into a big bear hug.
"kenzieeeeee," she said.
"omg its been toooo long," i said. She nods.
"im sorry about johnny, biggest asshole of the world," she said.
i snort and we giggle together.

"you still have the same giggle," i heard Johnny mumble from behind me. He had went upstairs while me and lauren exchanged information. I rolled my eyes yet again and turned around, waking towards him.

"Breaking up with you doesnt mean everything about me has to change," I said shoving him lightly. He smirked softly and before I knew it his hand was wrapped around my waist.

Lauren was out of the room in a matter of seconds, which meant that I was alone with Johnny. The boy who broke my heart. Whatever that was going to happen in the room was definitely about to make me fall for him much much harder.

"what, what are you doing," I stuttered out.
"hm, can I at least explain myself,"he said softly.
I nodded. My back was now pressed firmly against his chest. He placed his chin on my shoulder.

He leant closer to my ear,
"use ur words baby,"
"yes," I stuttered out. He still was able to leave the same effect on me. He smirked softly and pushed me against the wall. He sat on the sofa slowly.

"Kenzie, it was Nadia who kissed me first, she threatened to hurt you if I didn't kiss back, I'm sorry Kenzie so so sorry," he said.

I felt incredibly guilty I didn't even bother listening to him and judged him.
"oh john," I cried, "I'm sorry, I should have at least let you explain,"

I walked closer to him and held his hands. He shook them off and hugged me tightly.
"Don't cry kenz," he comforted rubbing my back.
"but John I'm sorry will will you forgive me?"
He pushed me away and tilted my chin up. I ignored his eye contact.

"Kenzie look at me," he said. I looked up at him right in the eyes.
"I'm sorry Kenzie you are completely forgiven but will you forgive me?"
"of course Johnny," I exclaimed and hooked my hands around his neck.

He hugged me tightly.
"I don't deserve you," I said softly.
"no Kenzie I don't deserve you,"

~1100 words~

ADIOS AMIGOS!

teheh I'm going to try and update bought books everyday ✨⭐️

I'm dedicating this chapter to
jenziee_is_endgame
because she is officially the first reader of this book ✨✨✨
tysm for your support bb!